20.08.13 Menswear, Premiere

‘One Direction: This Is Us’ World Premiere

One Direction: This Is Us - World Premiere - Red Carpet Arrivals

One Direction members Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne took to the red carpet this evening for the world premiere of ‘One Direction: This Is Us’ held at the Empire Leicester Square in London, where over 70,000 screaming fans greeted them.

The boys worked a colour-coordinated black-and-white look, but they were very much men with diversity.

Harry Styles: The cheeky singer donned a Burberry heart-print shirt with a Burberry Tailoring blazer and jeans.

Niall Horan: Working a sporty look, he wore a Saint Laurent varsity jacket with jeans and Nike sneakers.

Louis Tomlinson: One size doesn’t fit all, as Louis’ look appears to have shrunk in the wash.

Zayn Malik: This is probably my favourite look of the bunch. Zayn wore a dapper look featuring a Lee Roach layered blazer with a simple white shirt and black jeans.

Liam Payne: His look was part badass rocker with the Topman biker leather jacket while channelling gentleman chic with his white shirt and black tie.

Who’s your favourite here?

One-Direction-Burberry-Saint-Laurent-topman

Burberry Prorsum Heart Print ShirtBurberry.com (in black) and Mr Porter UK (in navy)
Saint Laurent Leather Trimmed Varsity JacketMr Porter US and Mr Porter UK
Topman Biker JacketTopman US and Topman UK

Credit: Getty

Christina Hendricks In Badgley Mischka - Academy of Television Arts & Sciences’ Performers Peer Group Cocktail Reception

Christina Hendricks In Badgley Mischka – Academy of Television Arts & Sciences’ Performers Peer Group Cocktail Reception

Kristin Cavallari's  Rag & Bone/JEAN Skinny Jeans

Kristin Cavallari’s Rag & Bone/JEAN Skinny Jeans

17 Responses to ‘One Direction: This Is Us’ World Premiere

1. alex August 20, 2013 at 19:17 #

I just can’t help but LOVE Harry’s style.

2. Pedro August 20, 2013 at 20:20 #

Harry looks amazing, again! BDOTW

Liam looks very handsome

3. robert August 20, 2013 at 20:27 #

harry is always the most fashionable between them all but i also liked liam!

4. justme August 20, 2013 at 21:06 #

Zayn wins for me… because of his face lol.

Imo, Harry should reconsider his love for low rise super skinny jeans. They make him look as if he has wide, womanly hips.

5. Eve_V August 20, 2013 at 21:54 #

I think Zayn looks the most fashionable (love the jacket and coat combo), however Liam looks great too and reminds me of Gary Barlow for some reason.

I agree with justme above, Harry needs to stop with those low-rise skinny jeans, they are so not flattering, giving him wide hips and making his legs very short.

• Alina August 21, 2013 at 05:03 #

6. King August 20, 2013 at 22:00 #

Why does Harry always stand like a girl? What’s up with Louis pants and Zayn’s boots? Just horrible. Liam is the only good dressed here, but even that looks like Autumn/Winter clothes and it’s freakin’ Summer! Niall is too casually dressed.

All in all, i just don’t get the skinny pants. My balls hurt just by looking at it…

7. jen August 20, 2013 at 23:04 #

i’m not a one-directioner (is that what they’re called?) but zayn is really gorgeous to me. i mean, he’s just so pretty

8. Luis August 21, 2013 at 00:00 #

Harry please leavy that skinny jeans…
    Liam looks the best!

• Ellie August 21, 2013 at 08:40 #

Liam is to die for but zayn is amazing and so talented

9. KatieKate August 21, 2013 at 00:30 #

70,000 fans?! Holy begeezus-is that some kind of record or something? Wow. Anyway, I couldn’t even name ‘one’ One Direction song, so I can be totally unbiased. I actually think they all present really well. Coordinated, but individual, they each bring a different fashionable perspective to the mix. And well, I have to admit, they’re pretty cute!

10. nat August 21, 2013 at 02:36 #

Zayn’s look is fantastic. So laid-back cool but the statement pieces come together brilliantly.

Harry does not pull off that Burberry shirt very well.

11. Christine August 21, 2013 at 03:03 #

Zayn and Harry looks I like the most

12. EmiLy August 21, 2013 at 08:48 #

What is IT?? Don’t you see??? Harrie’s jeans are too skinny. As for me he’s trying hard but can’t pull off his looks.
    Niall looks really well but too casual for such event.
    Other boys are dressed like they always do.

13. Elizabeth August 21, 2013 at 09:26 #

You know what I really don’t understand? Why their stylists constantly insist on rolling Louis’ pants up at the ankles? Like what’s the point.

Otherwise they’re all pretty decent looks but none of them stand out (which is probably the point)

14. mera August 21, 2013 at 10:28 #

Zayn looks really stylish. He’s got such an effortless swagger about him that makes it so he can pull off just about anything. His look feels really fashion-forward and trendy. Really love that coat – any word on the designer?

Liam looks okay. I don’t know how I feel about those trousers with the leather. It looks weird.

Harry’s outfit is boring, he’s worn that Burberry style shirt several times. And while it’s a cute shirt, the whole thing looks off.

15. JJ August 21, 2013 at 21:36 #

Louis wins. On the account of his face.

*swoon*