Mia Moretti In Christian Dior – ‘Masters Of The Mix’ Season 3 Premiere

Mia Moretti In Christian Dior - 'Masters Of The Mix' Season 3 Premiere

Master of the Mix brings together top DJs from across America to determine who’s number one.

Mia Moretti is one of the judges, so she took to the red carpet for the ‘Masters Of The Mix’ Season 3 Premiere, held at Marquee in New York City yesterday evening.

We’ve struggled with the Christian Dior Spring 2013 collection on the red carpet, but this has to be one of the best presentations of a look so far.

Mia selected a black-and-pink strappy dress, which has a wrap around which would no doubt give the skirt plenty of movement.

Many celebs have selected the black Dior pumps with the pink asymmetrical strap, but Mia, who always steps out of the box fashion wise, selected a pink python pair with a red strap.

A simple bun and pink lippie completed her look.

Does this Dior Spring 2013 look get the thumbs up for you?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Cat Deeley In Sachin & Babi Noir - 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Cat Deeley In Sachin & Babi Noir – 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Selena Gomez In Osman - 'Spring Breakers' Press Conference

Selena Gomez In Osman – ‘Spring Breakers’ Press Conference

11 Responses to Mia Moretti In Christian Dior – ‘Masters Of The Mix’ Season 3 Premiere

1. Yeliz March 28, 2013 at 16:15 #

The dress seems a size too big, it looks better on the model.

• Anj March 28, 2013 at 16:27 #

I agree it looks too big, but I also dislike the severe shoes. I also think this would look better on someone a bit more endowed.

• Christine March 29, 2013 at 00:32 #

and not liking the shoes either

2. Marybeth March 28, 2013 at 16:45 #

I don’t like the dress, and I suspect it would take someone on the level of Zoe Saldana to present it in a way that would change my mind.
    In any case, it neither fits nor flatters her in any way.

3. Lee Ann March 28, 2013 at 17:16 #

She must be very very tiny as press samples are 36 and it is too large and long, This dress is very short on most people. Love the shoes-a bit Starship Trooper as the band is metalic but it works . She needs a bit of make up though.

4. Nat39 March 28, 2013 at 18:34 #

I’m not a fan of the dress itself, and it does seem to be hanging off her slightly, but I like the somewhat thicker boxy shape on the model even less. But I do like her presentation – the shoe choice is fabulous and really makes the look, and her simple hair and makeup complete the look perfectly.

5. Kate March 28, 2013 at 18:47 #

I’m agreeing with the post and not the comments. I think she looks great in the fun and flirty dress and the shoes add an interesting twist. Her simple styling outside of the flashy shoes and great smile certainly don’t hurt the overall look!

6. jeremyrain March 28, 2013 at 21:59 #

I somehow find those shoes extremely painful and uncomfortable.

• LeeAnn March 30, 2013 at 13:27 #

They are extremely uncomfortable-11 cm high,no platform .i couldn’t walk in them. At £800 almost I was relieved that they were not comfortable.

7. Alicat March 28, 2013 at 23:22 #

This dress does nothing for her tiny frame. Love the shoes although they might be painful to wear!

8. EmmaWoodhouse March 28, 2013 at 23:38 #

I think that the dress is just hideous, despite her lovely smile. It’s also too big on her. The shoes are cool, though as Alicat said, they don’t look very comfortable.