Menu

28.03.13

Karolina Kurkova In Karolina Zmarlak – New York Live!

Karolina Kurkova In Karolina Zmarlak - New York Live!

Karolina Kurkova was spotted leaving New York Live!, taped at the NBC studios where she was promoting her Oxygen show, ‘The Face’, in New York City on Tuesday.

The Czech model showed her support for up-and-coming Polish designer Karolina Zmarlak by wearing a look from her Fall 2013 collection.

Dressed in a bright-orange pony-hair top and skirt, she accented the look with a nude leather belt.

I love the gold Edmundo Castillo ‘Adena’ strappy sandals and her carefree golden tresses.

On this occasion, she completed her look with a hot-red pout.

KarolinaZmarlakFW2013-12

Credit: INFDaily

Jessica Chastain's Antonio Berardi Flared Mesh Dress

Jessica Chastain’s Antonio Berardi Flared Mesh Dress

Mia Moretti In Christian Dior - 'Masters Of The Mix' Season 3 Premiere

Mia Moretti In Christian Dior – ‘Masters Of The Mix’ Season 3 Premiere

14 Responses to Karolina Kurkova In Karolina Zmarlak – New York Live!

1. Sharon March 29, 2013 at 1:03 am #

I think I love 99% of what she wears, including this wonderful orange. As Miranda Kerr is my favorite “outdoor” model, Karolina is my favorite “indoor” model.

2. TeaAtTwo March 29, 2013 at 12:52 am #

Having a hard time choosing between this and the her Cavalli look for best outfit.

3. EmmaWoodhouse March 28, 2013 at 11:37 pm #

Lovely! That color is so vibrant!

4. CreoleLady March 28, 2013 at 5:24 pm #

Love this look.

5. shap_half March 28, 2013 at 5:11 pm #

At the rate she’s going, she’s going to secure best dressed model of 2013 before the halfway mark. Another gorgeous look.

Her outifts on The Face were also glorious. She really outshone everyone else in the show in that regard.

6. Amy March 28, 2013 at 4:48 pm #

Wow it will be hard to take her spot as best dressed model if she keeps getting it so right. Seriously she just knows her fashion.

7. Rebecca Z March 28, 2013 at 3:33 pm #

I like the dress a lot but don’t love the belt she chose. A belt would be great but this one adds nothing to the dress–it is just bland. It could have been so much more interesting! Otherwise it is BDOTW worthy.

• Marybeth March 28, 2013 at 4:31 pm #

I agree. It’s a great look but the belt could be better. (Or, if she wanted it to be unobtrusive so the dress could speak for itself, she might have matched the belt to the dress rather than using that nude color.) I think a gold belt might have worked well.

8. Jeremy March 28, 2013 at 3:28 pm #

I guess my last comment got deleted because I posted an external link?

Anyway – KK looks beautiful as ever! She does really well with bold colours or patterns. Maybe it’s her height or her carriage, but things never really look awkward on her. this is a gorgeous dress, and it’s lovely of her to showcase a little-known designer. she looks beautiful, as per usual!

• Catherine Kallon March 28, 2013 at 3:47 pm #

WordPress, the platform I use, automatically holds or considered links in comments to be spam and doesn’t publish them in the same manner as comments without links.

I have not deleted your comment.

• Jeremy March 28, 2013 at 3:50 pm #

Thanks for the response, Catherine! Much appreciated! I totally understand the consideration for spam; on lots of sites the comment sections often get bogged down with “Earn $1,500 a week from home…” blah blah. lol. Thanks for the explanation!

9. Yeliz March 28, 2013 at 3:27 pm #

Gorgeous as always, love the colour.

• Christine March 29, 2013 at 12:31 am #

She is having the best promo tour. Love this look!

10. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) March 28, 2013 at 3:11 pm #