Naya Rivera attended the Young Storytellers Foundation’s Annual Gala on Saturday night in Culver City, California.

The ‘Glee’ star wore a Diane von Furstenberg Resort 2013 suit suit.

Her hot-pink suit was styled with a white pussy-bow blouse, green snakeskin peep-toes and a white Jimmy Choo ‘Candy’ clutch.

I don’t know about you, but this look screams 1960s air stewardess to me.

All that is missing is the colour-coordinated hat.

The look is much more appealing and modern in the lookbook.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Julianne Moore In Rosie Assoulin - Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic 2014

Julianne Moore In Rosie Assoulin – Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic 2014

Helen Hunt In Chagoury Couture - ‘The Sessions’ London Film Festival Premiere

Helen Hunt In Chagoury Couture – ‘The Sessions’ London Film Festival Premiere

17 Responses to Naya Rivera In Diane von Furstenberg – Young Storytellers Foundation’s Annual Gala

1. Moxie October 22, 2012 at 20:06 #

While it does look a little stewardess-ish, I LOVE bold green shoe she paired with it. The biggest problem is the blouse. Too working girl.

• Odette October 22, 2012 at 22:38 #

I agree. She needed a white silk v-neck blouse. Then her look would’ve been perfect. Love the shoes with this look.

2. Amy October 22, 2012 at 20:08 #

the color looks amazing and complements her skin in a perfect way. But yeah the whole think looks way better on the model. Naya’s version is too miss Secretary

3. Roux October 22, 2012 at 20:12 #

I agree about the air stewardess vibe, I think it’s the blouse she’s wearing with it. It also wasn’t very event-appropriate. She, along with several other actors (mostly from Glee), were acting out short plays that had been written by the kids and it involved a lot of jumping and running about, etc. which she couldn’t really do in a skirt. She had to take her shoes off too.

4. Rebecca Z October 22, 2012 at 20:34 #

No flight attendant ever got to wear that color or those shoes. I think it looks cute.

5. dee October 22, 2012 at 20:39 #

The blouse makes it look like a uniform. It looks so good on the model. I do like that she wore turquoise shoes.

• Christine October 23, 2012 at 15:44 #

I agree. I like it but then it looks costume-y.

6. gabis October 22, 2012 at 20:54 #

Other than the suit itself which is absolutely gorgeous, I like nothing else from this look. The blouse is a huge turn off and too working girl, the makeup is hideous, the clutch might as well have been left at home and I don’t like the shoes, strappy sandals would’ve been preferred. It’s a pitty she brought down a look that could’ve been really amazing as the look book shows.

7. robbie October 22, 2012 at 21:04 #

lady penelope from thunderbirds would be head over heels in love with this look.

if she was blonde i would swear she was a barbie doll in this outfit.

8. argentina October 22, 2012 at 21:15 #

Her pose is preety much Pan am and the white clutch isn’t doing much either. It’s a shame because I love Naya and I want her to become more stylish.

9. dunzoo October 22, 2012 at 21:30 #

love the outfit on the model, but looks like a tacky secretary (the awful make up doesn’t help)

10. Yeliz October 22, 2012 at 21:31 #

Naya looks great, but I love the lookbook styling more.

11. tiffany October 22, 2012 at 22:38 #

I love it. I love how covered up and yet fun and flirty she is. Only thing that’s off is the color. Wrong season.I know it’s CA, but still.

12. Hannah October 22, 2012 at 23:04 #

There was this film that I was obsesse with when I was about 4 or 5 and it was with barbie (who I was OBSESSED with) and her friends and they go on a plane or something and go back to the 60s or 50s, and this look reminded me exactly of that. The way that she is standing is adding to the barbie image.

13. Aline October 22, 2012 at 23:28 #

“The look is much more appealing and modern in the lookbook.”

Yep, couldn’t agree more.

14. EmmaWoodhouse October 23, 2012 at 13:21 #

Ugh, i really dislike this. The only good thing is the shoes.

15. Jones19 October 23, 2012 at 22:26 #

Oh I wish she would have worn the lookbook shirt, this gorgeous pink suit deserves better than that.