Nieves Alvarez In David Delfin, Burberry Prorsum & Nina Ricci – Solo Moda

After sporting a mix of mini dresses and pants the last few shows for Solo Moda, Nieves Alvarez opted for all above the knee looks for show seven on Saturday.

The supermodel starts off with look by Spanish designer, David Delfin.

Her Fall 2012 fitted white pencil dress with black waist-slimming panels was accented with a thin tan belt to match the high neckline.

Roger Viver yellow pumps added an additional pop of colour to her tri-colour dress.

Look two is our second look at a Spanish star in Burberry Prorsum’s Fall 2012 collection within the last week.

Unlike Nerea Garmandia, Nieves teamed her owl motif tee with the same pencil skirt with the cascading ruffle we saw on the runway.

I didn’t like the look on Nerea, and I’m not crazy about the look from the waist up on Nieves.

Maybe I’m just too used to seeing her in glamorous dresses to appreciate this more laid back ensemble.

Leopard print Roger Vivier pumps and an olive green bow front waistband completed her look.

Nieves’ final look was my favourite of the night. Her pretty pink Nina Ricci Spring 2012 mini dress was styled with Zuhair Murad Spring 2012 navy sandals and a stunning Yanes beaded necklace.

Which was your favourite?

Credit: Style.com & Martín Prado

Best Dressed of The Week - Aishwarya Rai in Roberto Cavalli, Ryan Gosling in Gucci & James McAvoy in Burberry Tailoring

Best Dressed of The Week – Aishwarya Rai in Roberto Cavalli, Ryan Gosling in Gucci & James McAvoy in Burberry Tailoring

Nieves Alvarez In Louis Vuitton, Emilio Pucci & Missoni – Solo Moda

Nieves Alvarez In Louis Vuitton, Emilio Pucci & Missoni – Solo Moda

16 Responses to Nieves Alvarez In David Delfin, Burberry Prorsum & Nina Ricci – Solo Moda

1. Alina July 23, 2012 at 13:19 #

All three of them. :D

• Jones19 July 23, 2012 at 14:03 #

Ditto. How does she make everything look so good? She must be from another planet.

• Kristen July 23, 2012 at 14:14 #

i think she’s an hologram…. she’s stunning in everything!

2. Nancy July 23, 2012 at 13:26 #

First look is ladylike and boring. Nothing new or interesting here for me. I love the Burberry. Love the shoes with it and the whole look is interesting and cool. Don’t think she needs to be a glamazon all the time. The third look looks like a burlap sack to me. Don’t like the necklace with the look, too bunchy around the neckline with the neck of the dress and the necklace. Look two wins for me.

3. Lara July 23, 2012 at 13:30 #

Not loving her hair in any of these looks. Overall, not such a strong night as she’s had to date.

4. Beta July 23, 2012 at 13:33 #

I quite like the burberry look, that skirt is not easy to wear and she rocks it

5. Kristen July 23, 2012 at 13:38 #

LOVE! specially the BURBERRY look, I think it’s great to see her in so many differents styles, not always short or glamourous.

K.

6. Christine July 23, 2012 at 14:04 #

The second look is my favorite. She looks perfect!

7. robbie July 23, 2012 at 14:10 #

love the first and last looks, the middle look seems too casual. i wish she wore the runway colour for the nina ricci.

8. dee July 23, 2012 at 14:12 #

I think all these looks are just OK. Not one is outstanding.

9. Estefania July 23, 2012 at 14:31 #

Hello, I love all the looks. the first one it’s great and chic, the second one is more casual also chic, and the third one is super elegant and chic. It’s 3 different women in one. Not always needs to gives us a WAO moment, don’t you think so?

Thanks for sharing

10. Odette July 23, 2012 at 14:58 #

Ah FC why do you do this to me? Why do you make me choose between three fabulously unique and rather crafty looks? No shame on you! ;)

Sigh. I am going to have to go with the first look, only because she supported a new designer and I love when celebs do that (hugs at Zoe Saldana and Michelle Obama). Also I wasn’t has charmed by her footwear choice with the Nina Ricci as I was with her leopard pumps with the Burberry Prorsum.

11. Nat39 July 23, 2012 at 18:45 #

Her final Nina Ricci is easily my favourite here.

12. Yeliz July 23, 2012 at 22:34 #

Her Nina Ricci look is also my favourite, but the other looks are stunning too.

13. Sharon July 23, 2012 at 23:23 #

I so look forward to these weekly Nieves Alvarez postings. Although I’m not crazy about the owl, the Burberry is definitely my favorite. I love the way she looks in the skirt, and the shoes are perfect. Unfortunately my computer is showing the Nina Ricci in tan, and it looks awful. I wish she had worn the navy runway color.

14. maria luisa November 3, 2012 at 02:44 #

A few days ago I saw snow walking through the streets of Madrid and was surprised its extreme thinness, I had never seen a person so high with that thinness. In the photos she looks like you have a normal weight but not, is like a skeleton.