Menu

September 4, 2020 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Georgina Rodríguez Rocks Three Looks During Venice Film Festival 2020

Posted by Catherine Kallon
Georgina Rodríguez 2020 Venice Film Festival

Georgina Rodríguez made her Venice Film Festival debut on Wednesday (September 3) in Italy.

The model, who is the girlfriend of soccer superstar Cristiano Ronaldo, made quite an impact on the event with three looks.

Arrival: This Ermanno Scervino white suit is so simple clean, while marrying sex appeal with elegance.

Where this look loses the magic touch isn’t so much the blazer over the shoulders, more that she opted to put her hands in her trouser pockets disrupting the clean lines.

‘The Human Voice’ Venice Film Festival Premiere: Despite Hollywood’s elite – Cate Blanchett and Tilda Swinton – being on this red carpet, I’m confident Georgina stole focus when she stepped on the red carpet wearing a stunning strapless blush pink silk Atelier Pronovias gown.

Are you having a case of déjà vu?

That may be the flashbacks you could be having to Bella Hadid’s Dior Haute Couture gown from the ‘Ash Is The Purest White’ 2018 Cannes Film Festival premiere.

Similar in colour, and bodice, but Georgina’s sultry aura takes this onto a whole other level of red carpet glamour.  I love how she opted to match all her accessories – Casadei sandals and Pasquale Bruni jewels – including her face mask.

Georgina Rodríguez 2020 Venice Film Festival

After Party:  The silhouette and slit may have been familar, but Georgina was able to find another gear wearing a sequin-drench gown by Lia Stublla, who are one of her go-to designers.

Casadei sandals and Pasquale Bruni jewels also accessorized this look.

Credit: Lia Stublla & Getty

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Tilda Swinton Wore Chanel Haute Couture To 'The Human Voice' Venice Film Festival Premiere

Tilda Swinton Wore Chanel Haute Couture To ‘The Human Voice’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

Nieves Alvarez Serves Up Three Alberta Ferretti Looks On Her Return To Venice Film Festival 2020

16 Responses to Georgina Rodríguez Rocks Three Looks During Venice Film Festival 2020

1. phee September 15, 2020 at 9:53 am #

All look fine. sure. whatever is basically my thought.

2. JAB September 8, 2020 at 2:10 am #

The girl in the third picture (with the mask) looks nothing like the other 3 pictures… eyebrows are different, size is different (including boobs), toe nail polish is different, etc. I’m confused.

• phee September 15, 2020 at 9:52 am #

That was my first thought also. No way thats the same girl. Everything is different!

3. Amy September 7, 2020 at 11:34 am #

Gorgeous gal but these options are not flattering.
    I like the first look despite the really shiny chest.
    The dresses would benefit from sizing up. There are pretty standard from the start but the compressed chest is making it worse.

4. Muhannad September 5, 2020 at 9:27 pm #

Wow she look so beautiful shining like star

5. James September 5, 2020 at 7:16 pm #

I think the 1st one is the nicest because it’s simple and doesn’t need much to stand on its own. I think the problem with Georgina’s looks are- as someone said above- her breasts. They look like implants or like she used a very strong push-bra. Had she chosen to put them away, she would have made these dresses less “tacky”. Like that, she just looks like a Kardashian and it ain’t a compliment imho?

• JHH September 5, 2020 at 8:22 pm #

I’m here to say that I love the phrasing “[h]ad she chosen to put them away.” It is absolutely perfect in describing the issue with these looks.

6. Sharon M September 5, 2020 at 1:02 pm #

I think all of these looks are ruined because her breasts are pushed almost up to her neck.

7. FromRussiaWithLove September 5, 2020 at 10:19 am #

Choosing these with all that soccer money. Unbelievable.

• Catherine Kallon September 5, 2020 at 4:42 pm #

From my time working in football I can tell you that brands don’t really like “WAGs”

And are unlikely to loan – especially to Georgina – considering all the Ronaldo money, as you say.

She’s in a catch 22 position, which is why she probably relies on designers which aren’t as well known.

• Omar Aydid Ali September 5, 2020 at 9:03 pm #

Jeg elesker Gorgiena

8. TeaAtTwo September 4, 2020 at 9:47 pm #

It all comes across as very fast fashion budget.

9. XAN September 4, 2020 at 8:07 pm #

everything looks so tacky on her

• Charlotte Le gac September 4, 2020 at 8:34 pm #

• Fee September 5, 2020 at 1:49 am #

She is beautiful, but these looks are unflattering and scream “lotsa money, no style”.

10. JHH September 4, 2020 at 7:51 pm #

I don’t know but I am not feeling any of these looks. They all look sort of cheap and poorly fitted to me. I am all of glowing skin but Georgina is looking a little shiny in the first photo.