Menu

August 31, 2020 Runway To Red Carpet

Bella Hadid Wore Nensi Dojaka To The 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

Posted by Catherine Kallon
Bella Hadid Wore Nensi Dojaka To The 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

The one person I wasn’t expecting to see on the red carpet for the 2020 MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday (August 30) was Bella Hadid.

My impression of red carpets going forward, was that for an event such as this – a music event – the red carpet would be feature those who work the music industry.

So seeing Bella it would appear that it’s very much business as usual, albeit 2 metres apart.

The model was sure to bring plenty of attention to herself wearing a look which showed a bit of skin, much like her 2019 look at this same event.

But I’m really not at all mad at this degrees of sheerness in this Nensi Dojaka Fall 2020 look.

Had it featured any sheerness from the waist down, I would’ve been rolling my eyes, but the trousers imbue some sophistication to this look.

Bella was always going to wear something to turn heads and grab those headlines, so the top half doesn’t surprise me at all.

Bella Hadid Wore Nensi Dojaka To The 2020 MTV Video Music Awards
Nensi Dojaka Fall 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , , , , , ,

Sofia Carson Wore Giambattista Valli Haute Couture To The 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

Doja Cat Wore Versace To The 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

Doja Cat Wore Versace To The 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

8 Responses to Bella Hadid Wore Nensi Dojaka To The 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

1. pheephee September 15, 2020 at 8:55 am #

I actually dont mind it for THIS event only. She certainly wears it better than the runway model. The hair and makeup are fine for this occasion. It looks like she hasher feet covered in hose…which really bugs me the most out of this..

2. Marie September 2, 2020 at 8:09 pm #

No. I’m all for being experimental with fashion, trying new things and finding ways to be innovative, but this just doesn’t work at all. Not only does it look a bit haphazardly thrown together, I also just don’t get it.

Like, what even is the idea behind this? What is the concept, the thought-process of the person who put this together? I feel somewhere between the idea of This springing up in someone’s mind and Bella Hadid stepping out onto the rc to be photographed, at least one of the many people involved should’ve stopped and thought what the hell they were even doing, with this specifically and with their life in general.

This might sound hyperbolic, but I just had a viscerally negative reaction when I first laid eyes on this. Is this fashion or a failed genetic experiment that escaped from the cellar-lab of a mad scientist? Who knows.

3. Vu0n9 September 1, 2020 at 4:01 am #

Cheap and attention-thirsty!

4. Meme August 31, 2020 at 5:44 pm #

So young yet so plastic.

5. Hannah August 31, 2020 at 5:29 pm #

The celebs are hilarious when they try to preach. She makes fun of police and condemns those who don’t wear a mask but for an appearance she can forget it

6. Fee August 31, 2020 at 12:45 pm #

This looks cheap and not even a remotely good nod to 90s fashion.

• Charlotte August 31, 2020 at 4:00 pm #

Cheap and tacky

7. TeaAtTwo August 31, 2020 at 8:48 am #

Indifferent about the top. It’s the late 90s/early 00s hairstyle that’s most off putting.