Menu

March 9, 2020 Screening

Posted by Catherine Kallon
Elizabeth Debicki Wore Prada To 'The Burnt Orange Heresy' Miami Film Festival Screening

Elizabeth Debicki attended the 37th Annual Miami Film Festival where ‘The Burnt Orange Heresy’ was the opening night Film on Saturday (March 6) in Miami, Florida.

Are you doing what I’m doing?

Shedding a tear?

We all adore Elizabeth’s style, even when she’s a bit experimental, but this Prada dress does nothing for her.

Honestly.  I’m in total shock.

The colour is so wrong for her, and the fabric looks less than expensive, the style is frankly beneath her as it looks unfinished, and dare I say amateurish?

I’m going to file this under, “what were you thinking?”

“This never happened?”

“Why Prada, why????”

Credit: Getty

, , , , , ,

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex Wore Safiyaa To The Mountbatten Music Festival

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex Wore Safiyaa To The Mountbatten Music Festival

Emily Blunt Wore Alexander McQueen To The World Premiere of 'A Quiet Place Part II'

Emily Blunt Wore Alexander McQueen To The World Premiere of ‘A Quiet Place Part II’

10 Responses to Elizabeth Debicki Wore Prada To ‘The Burnt Orange Heresy’ Miami Film Festival Screening

1. Guest March 9, 2020 at 8:36 pm #

Exactly what I’ve been thinking for a while. She sometimes gets it really right, but actually is kind of inconsinstent and very rarely lives up to her full potential, I feel like she could be one of the best dressed ladies on the red carpet regularly. And I would also think that someone like Elizabeth Stewart or Samantha McMillen would be a great fit! Someone like Petra Flannery would surely prevent looks like this Prada gown as well.

2. Originalmeme March 9, 2020 at 7:29 pm #

Project Runway fail.

3. Guest March 9, 2020 at 6:19 pm #

I think her hair and makeup are perfect, but there are now words for the amateurish disgrace she is wearing. I can’t believe a fashion house of any kind would push this as their outfit. Is this a ‘tailoring’ achievement of a 5-year-old in a kindergarten? Oh my, it’s painful…. I bet this rag costs a pretty penny and having some experience in making my own clothes, I can tell that making a nice dress takes time, money and skill and this thing would take 30 min to make.

4. KseniaBradner March 9, 2020 at 5:00 pm #

Elizabeth fire your stylist. Please hire Elizabeth Stewart or Samantha McMillen.

5. Guest March 9, 2020 at 4:23 pm #

It’s not the worst thing i’ve ever seen, but it definitely isn’t good.

6. Phee phee March 9, 2020 at 2:52 pm #

This one did not work out for her. the color is awful. The dress just looks so sloppy.
    Cant win em all I guess!

7. Paola102 March 9, 2020 at 1:08 pm #

This is such a frumpy look. Neither the colour, the style, or the fit can save it.

8. Red Carpet Fashion Awards March 9, 2020 at 12:02 pm #

Never

9. BrittaDK March 9, 2020 at 11:36 am #

Wow, you’re so right. This is shocking. Like a do it yourself dress gone really wrong.

10. Catarina_M March 9, 2020 at 11:26 am #

She looks stunning the neck up. That piece of fabric around her can’t be called “a dress”.