Menu

March 6, 2020 Screening

Elizabeth Debicki Wore Saint Laurent To The 'The Burnt Orange Heresy' New York Screening

Elizabeth Debicki continued to promote ‘The Burnt Orange Heresy’ at the Sony Pictures Classics and The Cinema Society Special Screening held The Roxy Cinema on Thursday (March 5) in New York City.

Elizabeth Debicki in joggers, on the red carpet?

Had you told me this would ever been a possibility, I would’ve assumed that you were playing a prank on me.

But here were are, with the Australian actress wearing a look from Saint Laurent’s Spring 2020 collection rocking gold lame joggers, which sees the French brand put opulence into athleisure wear.

I don’t hate the look, as I feel that the cuffs that help create a slouchy but chic silhouette.

Styled with a pattern Saint Laurent tie-neck blouse, I feel like the black coat makes this an easy to digest look.

What are your thoughts?

Too much gold lame?

Or are you loving Elizabeth’s rare experimentation here?

Credit: Getty

Shop the look

, , , , , , ,

Celine Dion Wore Michael Kors Collection In New York City

Celine Dion Wore Michael Kors Collection In New York City

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex Wore Topshop & Roland Mouret To The Immersive Storytelling Studio

11 Responses to Elizabeth Debicki Wore Saint Laurent To ‘The Burnt Orange Heresy’ New York Screening

1. Guest March 7, 2020 at 10:21 pm #

She looks fantastic

2. lmkw March 7, 2020 at 12:02 am #

Love this. Very modern, cool girl look. The joggers are unexpected and totally work for me.

3. Guest March 6, 2020 at 8:03 pm #

I like the gold lame but I hate the pants shape. The length and cuffs *shudders*

4. Paola102 March 6, 2020 at 7:46 pm #

Love her beauty look. The outfit has odd proportions. Give the impression that her torso is as long as her legs….maybe it’s the phot angle. Weird.

5. Red Carpet Fashion Awards March 6, 2020 at 5:53 pm #

They are Saint Laurent ‘Anja’ pumps

6. Phee phee March 6, 2020 at 5:24 pm #

She looks great. its feels effortless. I think the coat does indeed help.

7. Guest March 6, 2020 at 4:44 pm #

Not sure. That’s the problem with black shoes.

When I finish all my posts I will have a close look, and update when I find them.

8. Originalmeme March 6, 2020 at 4:33 pm #

Despite not liking the jogger hem on the pants, this is a great outfit. She has great style.

9. Guest March 6, 2020 at 4:29 pm #

I like it, I think it works, and she’s wearing it confidently, looking effortlessly stylish. I like the gold ensemble (although personally I’d prefer it sans blazer and with a pair of sandals or maybe cutout booties).

10. Guest March 6, 2020 at 4:26 pm #

This is very adventurous for Elizabeth. I always say she could be Nicole Kidman’s sartorial heir in that she could use her statuesque Australian beauty to carry gorgeous Couture gowns and pretty dresses, but Elizabeth has a very no-fuss Carey Mulligan-esque sense of style. I am just grateful Elizabeth’s stylist isn’t Ryan Hastings.

Elizabeth totally pulls this off and I love those bullet black pumps, perfect for talk show interviews and any look that needs to contain focus to the clothes but needs the slightest touch of attitude from the shoes.

FC, do you know the brand of those shoes?

11. Guest March 6, 2020 at 4:25 pm #

I love EVERYTHING about this look!! Such a cool look and all the proportions are spot on. Love the beauty and accessories.