Menu

Harry Styles Rocks Three Looks For The BRIT Awards 2020

Posted by Catherine Kallon
Harry Styles Rocks Three Looks For The BRIT Awards 2020

I was just preparing a menswear post for The BRIT Awards 2020 held at The O2 Arena on Tuesday (February 18) in London, when I realized that with three looks Harry Styles needed a post all of his own.

Red Carpet:  The singer wore a brown Gucci suit paired with a white broderie anglaise collared shirt, lilac sweater, and his signature string of pearls. What I love about Harry’s style is that there is no mimicry.  He is always being true to himself. I much prefer his styling over the runway. The look was complete with black leather Mary Jane shoes and a black ribbon in honor of his ex-girlfriend Caroline Flack, who sadly took her own life on Saturday.

Performance:  The second look was a custom ivory lace shirt and high waisted trousers with floral embroidery, accented with leather braces from Gucci. Harry has always been a flamboyant character when it comes to his on-stage style, which is why it still hurts he didn’t nail camp at the 2019 Met Gala.  Yup.  I’m still not over it.

Presenting:  It’s always annoying when the best look isn’t captured fully.  This yellow Marc Jacobs Spring 2020 yellow suit and purple pussy bow blouse may have been presented during the womens wear show, but it feels like it was custom made for Harry Styles.  No one else has the personality to pull this off methinks.

Gucci Fall 2020
Marc Jacobs Spring 2020

Credit: Vogue.com, Instagram & Getty

, , , , , , , ,

The BRIT Awards 2020 Red Carpet Roundup

The BRIT Awards 2020 Red Carpet Roundup

Lizzo In Dundas - The BRIT Awards 2020

Lizzo In Dundas – The BRIT Awards 2020

13 Responses to Harry Styles Rocks Three Looks For The BRIT Awards 2020

1. Guest February 20, 2020 at 11:58 am #

He can do no wrong in my eyes. The lace performance look is one for the ages ❤️

2. ? February 20, 2020 at 3:59 am #

“which is why it still hurts he didn’t nail camp at the 2019 Met Gala. Yup. I’m still not over it.”
    Well, my immediate thought when I saw this post was “Met Gala”, so I guess you are not the only one!!!
    As everyone said, the third look is so damn good!!!

anonymous as always

3. Jess Mara February 20, 2020 at 1:32 am #

The Marc Jacobs was the best look and it looked like he was having so much fun with his fashion. There was a nice close up during the show when Jack Whitehall was talking to him.

4. Guest February 20, 2020 at 12:39 am #

LOVE the yellow suit! Love the purple with it.
    I still think it needs to be on BDMOTW. (but ya, its hard to tell for certain when there is not a proper pic of him standing)
    Its just seems so cool.

5. Guest February 19, 2020 at 6:56 pm #

True. It’s still one of my favourite looks of all the attendees and I hope it’s included in the end of week poll.

6. Guest February 19, 2020 at 5:52 pm #

You are right. I wish at least there was a proper pic. of it.

7. Guest February 19, 2020 at 5:35 pm #

I wonder whether the yellow suit might have been deemed too ‘fun’ when he was he was wearing the black ribbon

8. Guest February 19, 2020 at 4:29 pm #

The brown Gucci look is frumpy head to toe, his hair is a mess. I like the ivory Gucci. The yellow Marc Jacobs is great.

9. Guest February 19, 2020 at 4:24 pm #

Too bad, indeed, could’ve been BDMOTW, loving the flair!

10. Guest February 19, 2020 at 2:36 pm #

The grandma orthotic maryjanes throw me off the first outfit – maybe without the white socks?? The third reminds me of Jimmy Carey in The Mask because I’m old enough to remember that.

11. Red Carpet Fashion Awards February 19, 2020 at 2:24 pm #

same.. so disappointed

12. Catarina_M February 19, 2020 at 2:03 pm #

The yellow look for sure. There’s something Jokerish about it.

13. Inga? February 19, 2020 at 1:48 pm #

Ahh I love the yellow suit, I wish he had worn that on the red carpet