Menu

January 27, 2020

Camila Cabello In Atelier Versace – 2020 Grammy Awards Performance

Camila Cabello In Atelier Versace - 2020 Grammy Awards

Following her dramatic entrance onto the red carpet, where she was unrecognisable with a new hairstyle, Camila Cabello performed at the 2020 Grammy Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday (January 26), where she gave a rendition of ‘First Man’ from her latest album, ‘Romance.’

She wore her second Atelier Versace dress of the night, donning a pink mini dress embroidered with Swarovski crystals, layered over is a blush pink silk chiffon chemise enriched with Swarovski crystals and pearls.

I usually find something to nitpick within a Camila Cabello look, and this will be no different.

As beautiful as this look is, I’m not crazy about the half and half skirt.

Either the mini or the full chiffon skirt would’ve worked for me.

Camila Cabello In Atelier Versace - 2020 Grammy Awards

For the final performance, she wore a sensual iconic yellow Versace gown elegantly draped on the waist with thigh high slit that was enriched with Swarovski crystals.

This was easily my favourite of the night.

Yes, it’s nothing we haven’t seen before from Versace, but I don’t believe Camila can carry complicated looks, so this simpler piece works better for her in my opinion.

She completed her look perfectly with matching yellow Versace sandals.

Credit: Getty/Versace

, , , , , , ,

Cardi B In Mugler - 2020 Grammy Awards

Cardi B In Mugler – 2020 Grammy Awards

Ariana Grande In Givenchy Haute Couture - 2020 Grammy Awards

Ariana Grande In Givenchy Haute Couture – 2020 Grammy Awards

18 Responses to Camila Cabello In Atelier Versace – 2020 Grammy Awards Performance

1. Guest January 28, 2020 at 3:00 am #

I must be the only one that prefers the pink dress. It’s probably the most interesting thing she’s ever worn. I usually find her outfit choices so bland. That yellow dress included

2. CharlotteLG January 27, 2020 at 8:43 pm #

The first dress looks cheap and dated, the second one is OK but nothing groundbreaking.
    And the hair… she needs to do something!

3. Guest January 27, 2020 at 6:08 pm #

It’s her best look in a while but I think day ready to wear Versace is more her speed rather than evening wear Versace.

4. Guest January 27, 2020 at 5:50 pm #

Please no.
    The yellow dress is not as bad though again, the material looks kind of cheap.

5. JohnM219 January 27, 2020 at 5:40 pm #

She needs a haircut and then maybe I can start paying attention to her clothes.

6. Originalmeme January 27, 2020 at 5:26 pm #

The yellow dress is good…nothing new but she looks good in it. The first one is a no.

7. Catarina_M January 27, 2020 at 5:08 pm #

And… the hair is back. The yellow dress is my favourite.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards January 27, 2020 at 5:11 pm #

As if that will ever go away. It’s like Ariana’s ponytail. It’s here to stay

• Catarina_M January 27, 2020 at 5:27 pm #

I know but I dislike them both.

8. Los_NGLS January 27, 2020 at 5:03 pm #

I love Versace’s versatility.
    When she wanted a sexy dress, they made her a classic sexy dress.
    When she wanted an ugly dress, they made her an ugly dress.
    Bravo!

• ? January 27, 2020 at 6:37 pm #

Lol ?

• Guest January 28, 2020 at 2:49 am #

OMG comment of the week ?

9. Guest January 27, 2020 at 4:47 pm #

Damn she served.
    That purple gown was killer. Loved the way it moved when she was performing.

I love the yellow also. Very sexy.

She served 3 great Versace looks in one night.
    Her hair is part of her signature look. a time will still come when she will cut it. Probably during her bad girl phase.

10. Paola102 January 27, 2020 at 4:40 pm #

Camilla always look like a time traveler from the 1980s even. Is it the long hair? not sure.
    The yellow dress is the best of the night for her….but not totally on board with it either

11. Guest January 27, 2020 at 4:25 pm #

You can tell Camilla’s one of those celebs who is attached to their hair. She doesn’t know who she’d be without it, hence the unwillingness to change it up, or (Lord forbid) cut a few inches off. For me most of the problem begins with her hair, and these looks are no exception. Then she seems to love mullet dresses… problem number 2. Such a cute girl whose style still is not settled.

12. Phee phee January 27, 2020 at 4:17 pm #

yes, the yellow dress is one of her best, if not best, look to date. sandals are perfect with it.
    mullet dresses are really not my thing so I find the first one hard to like.
    The color is nice. the beading pretty.
    sooooo, the hair. is it a wig then? which hair is the wig – the straight or the full? How do u go from stick straight to full poof in such a short span of time? its amazing, however it happened! so many questions 🙂

13. KseniaBradner January 27, 2020 at 4:10 pm #

The lilac dress is very Camilla but it’s low rent. The yellow Versace is one of her best looks. I agree with FC that Camila is at her best when she keeps things simple. She would be great in a typical Celine gown.

14. Guest January 27, 2020 at 4:00 pm #

Love the yellow gown look! Kudos for the complementary delicate yellow sandals. The 1st one is a beautiful performance look too, although I agree that a full chiffon skirt would’ve been more delightful.