Menu

January 14, 2020

Front Row @ Prada Men’s Fall 2020

Posted by Catherine Kallon
Front Row @ Prada Fall 2020

Prada presented their Fall 2020 menswear show during Milan Fashion Week on Sunday (January 12) in Italy, with Dylan Sprouse and Barbara Palvin continuing to serve up couple power dressing, with the required colour palette for this front row appearing to be tan.

Dylan Sprouse:  I’m not really sure what to make of this Prada look. Is it my taste? No.  Did Dylan rock it?  Kinda.  The boots trouser combo here are at odds with each other.   Perhaps he shouldn’t have tucked them in.

Barbara Palvin: Prada prints are always a popular choice.  At first I wished that Barbara had worn either an orange or tan hued turtleneck, but then we wouldn’t have got that lush leather overcoat, as the colours I mentioned would’ve likely clashed.

Quavo:  Upon seeing the rapper’s presentation of this super sleek Prada urban chic look, it’s clear that Dylan should not have tucked in his trousers into his boots.  Quavo is my favourite here. Anyone who can make a bolo tie look that cool, is good in my book.

Credit: Courtesy of Prada

, , , , , , ,

Isabelle Huppert Wore Chloe To The Cesar Revelations 2020 Dinner

Isabelle Huppert Wore Chloe To The Cesar Revelations 2020 Dinner

SALE ALERT: NET-A-PORTER CLEARANCE IS HERE

SALE ALERT: NET-A-PORTER CLEARANCE IS HERE

6 Responses to Front Row @ Prada Men’s Fall 2020

1. Originalmeme January 15, 2020 at 12:08 am #

Barbara’s coat is gorgeous. The rest is typical Prada awefulness

2. KseniaBradner January 14, 2020 at 10:57 pm #

Prada really dropped the ball didn’t they. None of these looks are appealing, and all three have the panache to otherwise pull off these kinds of fashion-forward looks.

3. Phee phee January 14, 2020 at 8:47 pm #

I like both coats. That is about it.

4. Guest January 14, 2020 at 7:58 pm #

Barbara’s coat is fabulous, the rest is rather cute too. Quavo is rocking his outfit but I wish there was element that had more black so less beige. Dylan’s outfit is a mess.

5. Guest January 14, 2020 at 5:31 pm #

Yes! Quavo is the best here, agreed. Impeccable coordination and perfect on-point boot+pant presentation, all cool and current.
    Barbara looks lovely, but somehow her grey turtleneck bothers me too.
    Dylan is just ok, the trousers shouldn’t have been tucked in, exactly. Quavo is showing how it’s done.

6. Catarina_M January 14, 2020 at 5:25 pm #

I’m in love with Barbara’s overcoat.
    Quavo looks good.
    Again, Dylan looks ridiculous.