Menu

December 19, 2019

Eva Longoria Wore Rami Al Ali Couture To The Global Gift Gala Dubai

Eva Longoria Wore Rami Al Ali To The Global Gift Gala Dubai

Eva Longoria was back on the red carpet for The Global Gift Gala Dubai, held at The Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah on Tuesday (December 17) in the  United Arab Emirates.

I’ve really missed this.

The actress tends to wear a lot of black gowns to these event, so I was happy to see her bring a touch of her old Cannes magic to the red carpet wearing a stunning look from Rami Al Ali Couture.

Some grooming was needed to smooth out the skirt, but for me that takes nothing away from the beauty of this embellished piece which feels modern on the top half, and more classic on the bottom.

Credit: Getty

, , , , ,

John Boyega Was Stylish In Blue For The 'Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker' LA & London Premiere

John Boyega Was Stylish In Blue For The ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ LA & London Premiere

Kelly Marie Tran Wore Phuong My To The ‘Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker’ London Premiere

17 Responses to Eva Longoria Wore Rami Al Ali Couture To The Global Gift Gala Dubai

1. Guest December 27, 2019 at 4:37 pm #

Breathtakingly beautiful!!

2. Paola102 December 20, 2019 at 2:32 pm #

She looks so good! I love the dress, looks like a reverse mermaid….In this case I like the necklace. Without it I think the bodice would appear too low. Can’t wait for Cannes!

3. Catarina_M December 20, 2019 at 9:10 am #

I love the top half, the bottom not so much, but she looks amazing!

4. alvarospain December 20, 2019 at 6:16 am #

I love this! BDOTW worthy.

5. Noor December 20, 2019 at 2:52 am #

Beautiful indeed. I’d glad to see her brings back old good days.

6. Phee phee December 20, 2019 at 1:54 am #

O my….she looks freaking amazing!
    I love the dress. I have no issues with the transition of fabric like some of the other commenters….her proportions look perfect, which she seems to have problems with.
    I think this is a personal best for her. I love it!

7. lmkw December 20, 2019 at 12:10 am #

Love this. She looks stunning and the dress is gorgeous. Very modern.

8. Guest December 20, 2019 at 12:01 am #

I love this dress from the hips up. Hips down, I think the transition to the grey lace is very weakly executed and the grey lace or whatever that is looks like a dirty air or vacuum filter. Like it should be the after in an ad to how you how much dirt a previously white filter has collected.

9. Originalmeme December 19, 2019 at 10:22 pm #

I don’t like this dress and it doesn’t look or fit like couture.

10. Guest December 19, 2019 at 9:44 pm #

It’s December and even now I can’t wait for Cannes and Eva to reclaim her throne as the queen of Cannes….

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards December 20, 2019 at 7:08 am #

I hope she does too

11. Guest December 19, 2019 at 9:12 pm #

SHE LOOKS SO GOOD!!!! FINALLY!!!! A tiny nitpick is that I wish the silver part went all the way down to the floor. Way to go Eva & stylist!

12. Guest December 19, 2019 at 9:01 pm #

I think the transition to lace looks cheap. I wish they had just done the full glittery part.

13. CharlotteLG December 19, 2019 at 8:57 pm #

I like this waist up, the bottom of the dress is pretty bad, it looks like a dirty old curtain.
    And the necklace doesn’t add anything.
    Still, she’s looking great.

14. Guest December 19, 2019 at 8:12 pm #

Dayum! she looks fantastic. This reminds me of her Cannes/Marchesa days. The bodice is amazing for her. It really accentuates her figure. The botton is a bit fussy but still great. I like the fact the placement of the embellishments.

15. Guest December 19, 2019 at 8:01 pm #

An outfit that gives her a waist! It’s been ages. I really like the dress to mid thigh but the hem embroidery on the tulle cheapens it a bit, I’d have preferred plain tulle. The necklace wasn’t wanted.

16. KseniaBradner December 19, 2019 at 7:49 pm #

Where is Sofia Vergara she is crying into a pile of Sergio Rossi shoes she didn’t get to wear this gown.

Nice look for Eva and it elongates her petite figure. The upper thigh and bodice are well-made and luxe, but lower thigh-down it looks cheap, though the foam-like effect of the lace on the hem is lovely. I don’t like the line going down her left thigh; this is couture, they can hide these things.