Menu

December 16, 2019 Runway To The Stage

Dakota Johnson Wore Burberry To The 2019 Global Citizen Prize

Dakota Johnson Wore Burberry To The 2019 Global Citizen Prize

Dakota Johnson was one of the guest presenters at the 2019 Global Citizen Prize event held at the Royal Albert Hall on Saturday (December 13) in London, England.

My first thought?  Was there a dress code, because both Dakota and Jennifer Hudson wore white blazers.

The second?  Did her and Gucci break up?

We have to go back to the Met Gala for our last Dakota x Gucci look.

Are the on a break?  Seeing other people?

Because Dakota has been flirting with Saint Laurent, Alexandre Vauthier, Dior, Versace, Brandon Maxwell and Alessandra Rich since then.

And on this occasion she donned Burberry.

We haven’t seen Dakota embrace suiting like some female celebrities.

And on this evidence, between strong tailoring and distinct detailing, I think she should dip her toes into this option once again.

Jennifer Meyer jewelry completed her look.

Burberry Pre-Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Shop the look

, , , , ,

Kate Beckinsale Wore Georges Chakra Couture To Sean Combs 50th Birthday Bash

Kate Beckinsale Wore Georges Chakra Couture To Sean Combs 50th Birthday Bash

Taylor Swift Wore RIXO To The iHeartRadio's Z100 Jingle Ball 2019

Taylor Swift Wore RIXO To The iHeartRadio’s Z100 Jingle Ball 2019

10 Responses to Dakota Johnson Wore Burberry To The 2019 Global Citizen Prize

1. Noor December 18, 2019 at 10:00 am #

Event appropriate & decent.

2. Guest December 17, 2019 at 9:32 pm #

Dakota, is a very Beautiful classy and gorgeous Lady being her parents were one of my very favorite Actress & Actor Don Johnson & Melanie Griffith and she is such a mixture of both, she has made her name well on her own. She is now another one of my favorite Actress’s and I admire her. She looked very appropriate for the charity event. Dakota Johnson, you are Admired by men & women all over the world. I love three of your movies and watch them every night, I so love your acting it so surreal. I admire you keep going you will be #1 very soon you already are in my eyes !

3. Phee phee December 17, 2019 at 3:45 pm #

Lovely. The fit seems perfect…..
    cute ring.

4. Sharon M December 17, 2019 at 11:34 am #

I wish the suit was another color…

5. Catarina_M December 17, 2019 at 8:57 am #

Elegant and classy, very event appropriate.

6. Vizual Ninja December 17, 2019 at 12:10 am #

I hope not, in regards to the Gucci partnership..I think she represents them quite well. I’m never mad at a chic suit, so no qualms about this for me .

7. Guest December 16, 2019 at 9:22 pm #

I’d like to see the look book blouse and skirt worn with the blazer but the suit look is cool.

8. Guest December 16, 2019 at 8:37 pm #

I am a little tired of the blazer and no shirt styling but this is a nice look for Dakota. Her hair could have been better but you can’t have everything.

9. KseniaBradner December 16, 2019 at 8:27 pm #

It’s a charity event so you don’t want to dress flashy. This was very appropriate.

10. Maya December 16, 2019 at 8:25 pm #

I’ve been suspecting the same thing about Dakota and Gucci, Catherine — especially since she missed the LACMA Art + Film event.