Menu

December 16, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Kate Beckinsale Wore Georges Chakra Couture To Sean Combs 50th Birthday Bash

Kate Beckinsale Wore Georges Chakra Couture To Sean Combs 50th Birthday Bash

Kate Beckinsale looks as surprised as us to be attending Sean Combs 50th birthday bash held at his Beverly Hills mansion on Saturday (December 14) in Los Angeles, California.

Joking aside, they did present together at the 2009 and 2014 Golden Globes, so this invite is not as random as you think.

Kate Beckinsale gave us, what can only be described as a very Kate Beckinsale look.

From her black velvet Georges Chakra Fall 2018 Couture gown featuring sultry lace inserts and tulle hem, to that infamous ponytail.

I’m surprised doesn’t have its own twitter/Instagram account by now.

Are you also feeling a strong sense of déjà vu?

Or do you have no issue with the fact that Kate knows what works best for her gorgeous figure, and is sticking to it?

Georges Chakra Fall 2018 Couture

Credit: Georges Chakra  & Getty

, , , , , ,

Keri Russell's Saint Laurent Embellished Velvet Dress

Keri Russell’s Saint Laurent Embellished Velvet Dress

Dakota Johnson Wore Burberry To The 2019 Global Citizen Prize

Dakota Johnson Wore Burberry To The 2019 Global Citizen Prize

16 Responses to Kate Beckinsale Wore Georges Chakra Couture To Sean Combs 50th Birthday Bash

1. Catarina_M December 17, 2019 at 9:04 am #

I prefer this to those (very) thirsty looks she wore lately.

2. Phee phee December 17, 2019 at 5:25 am #

she looks good. Why not stick to what looks best on you.
    Its lovely.

3. Guest December 17, 2019 at 12:12 am #

This one would go to the opening of a refrigerator door.
    And her brushes with Sean were 5 and 10 years ago? This outfit could be from either period also.

4. Guest December 16, 2019 at 11:20 pm #

She’s a beautiful woman, and recently I found out her personality very interesting and bubbly as well. But she’s always had the same ‘meh’ red carpet looks to me. This picture is one of the worst, looking very lifeless, and not to mention a bit dated.

5. Guest December 16, 2019 at 9:28 pm #

I like the dress but while I know it’s her trademark, the high ponytail hairstyle cheapens and slightly dates this look.
    I like how presenting an award together for two minutes 5 years ago constitutes a birthday party invite friendship.

6. Dominos December 16, 2019 at 9:11 pm #

Meh. The dress is nice – I’d have preferred to see it on someone with a personality.

• Guest December 16, 2019 at 9:32 pm #

My sentiments exactly. This on would go to the opening of an envelope.

7. KseniaBradner December 16, 2019 at 7:49 pm #

I say this with a lot of people but it’s true: Kate deserves to wear A-List designers and instead her stylist presents her with B-List designers and cheap designs. Givenchy would never.

• Guest December 17, 2019 at 12:10 am #

Really? I mean Kate is a B-list actress (and thats being generous) and she makes even the B-list designers she gets look cheap and tacky.

• KseniaBradner December 17, 2019 at 12:27 am #

When Rachel Brosnahan is getting access to the best designers it’s fair to say that Kate Beckinsale deserves better designers.

• Guest December 17, 2019 at 12:49 am #

Rachel Brosnahan is a bigger star than Kate Beckinsale right now.

• KseniaBradner December 17, 2019 at 12:55 am #

Bigger star…I disagree. The general public is more likely to know who Kate Beckinsale is than Rachel. Rachel is on a popular show, but does not have Kate’s film career. Rachel wishes she was the best part of Pearl Harbor and had a wicked performance in Love & Friendship.

• Guest December 17, 2019 at 2:58 am #

Kate is not A-list by any stretch of the imagination

• KseniaBradner December 17, 2019 at 3:21 am #

Neither is Rachel Brosnahan who gets to wear all these amazing brands despite having just one successful show. I am no Kate stan, but she is an established actress and deserves better clothes.

• Dominos December 17, 2019 at 3:39 am #

I gotta disagree. Rachel is a Emmy, SAG and golden globe winning actress for pretty much her fist role. She also makes some pretty interesting fashion choices which would appeal to designers. Kate hasn’t been relevant in a decade and it’s generous to say she was relevant then. She has a talent for making every dress she wears look the same. Also I would argue there was no best part in Pearl Harbor.

• Originalmeme December 17, 2019 at 8:02 pm #

More people watch Mrs. Maisel than have watched any Kate Beckinsale movie. And Rachel has an Emmy, SAG and Golden Globe. I doubt Kate has ever been nominated for anything