Menu

November 22, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Naomi Watts Was Lovely In Lace For The 2019 Bambi Awards

Naomi Watts attended the 2019 Bambi Awards held at Festspielhaus on Thursday (November 21) in Baden-Baden, Germany, where she picked up the ‘International Actress’ award.

The Australian actress has a very distinctive style, but isn’t afraid to mix things up on the odd occasion.  This wasn’t that odd occasion.

Illustrating Maria Grazia Chiuri’s love for romanticism this white lace embroidered dress from Christian Dior’s Spring 2020 collection is brimming with femininity.

I love the free-spirited silhouette which is framed by wide sleeves and tiered skirt.

The body is lined for a neutral backdrop, giving us a delicate rendition of the embroidery we saw on the runway.

Much like Sophia Lillis’ Dior look last, the blue clutch does feel a tad random, but I’d rather this than white for example.

Dior patent leather pumps with a bow accent completed her look along with red lip, which along with the blue clutch prevented this look from washing her out.

Delfina Delettrez and Fernando Jorge jewelry provided the finishing touches.

Christian Dior Spring 2020

Credit: Getty/Dior & Vogue.com

, , , , , , , ,

'Charlie's Angels' London Photocall

‘Charlie’s Angels’ London Photocall

Aja Naomi King Wore Red Azeeza To The Final Season Of 'How To Get Away With Murder' Celebration

Aja Naomi King Wore Red Azeeza To The Final Season Of ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Celebration

8 Responses to Naomi Watts Was Lovely In Lace For The 2019 Bambi Awards

1. Guest November 24, 2019 at 10:56 pm #

I think Naomi made it work really well with the styling, given the quasi-folk vibes of the runway presentation.

2. KseniaBradner November 22, 2019 at 3:05 pm #

This dress is SO PRETTY but the clutch is too ordinary looking and I don’t like the shade of the nude pumps.

3. ? November 22, 2019 at 2:58 pm #

I actually really like the combination of white with sky blue and red details. I have to admit it’s one of my favourites in general, so I am not going to complain about the clutch 😁 Maybe it’s the style of the bag that doesn’t match the romantic vibe of the dress very much, but I would still take it.
    I would have chosen different shoes (maybe a pair of silver nudist sandals), but still I think she looks lovely.

anonymous as always

4. Guest November 22, 2019 at 1:11 pm #

I believe this dress required accessories just as feminine…
    It’s not a bad look, but it could have been even better.

5. Guest November 22, 2019 at 12:45 pm #

It’s a sweetly romantic look. With dusty pink pumps the clutch would look less out of place, just subtle colour pops to go with the dress.

6. Catarina_M November 22, 2019 at 11:34 am #

She looks lovely but I don’t like those shoes or the clutch.

7. Sharon M November 22, 2019 at 11:32 am #

I love this…on Naomi. It suits her style…she is petite and delicate. On someone else it wouldn’t work. The dress is beautiful…love the embroidery.

8. CharlotteLG November 22, 2019 at 10:36 am #

I’m not too fond of the dress but is works on her. The styling is a bit dull but I love her beauty look.
    Overall, a good look for her.