Menu

November 21, 2019 Photocall, Runway To Red Carpet

‘Charlie’s Angels’ London Photocall

'Charlie's Angels' London Photocall

The ‘Charlie’s Angels’ ladies posed during a photocall for the film, held at The Corinthia Hotel on Thursday (November 21) in London, following last night’s premiere.

Elizabeth Banks: The actress saw this as the perfect excuse to release her inner party animals. Slinking between ornate metallic and an abstract pattern, this Isabel Marant Issolya structured shoulder dress emerges as the standout piece from this lineup.  Especially with those booties.

Kristen Stewart: Sticking with Thom Browne, the actress wore a look which fit her style and personality to a tee.  The designers signature shrunken blazer was styled with a simple t-shirt, jeans and the Nike’s she wore the night before. Why she brought that cap to this photocall is anyone guess.

Ella Balinska: Also opting for white sneakers and denim, the British actress wore a Claudia Li Spring 2019 culottes with the ‘Woodley’ bomber jacket slung over her shoulders. The look feels very summery, fresh and youthful. This was the perfect, simple, yet chic look for her.

Naomi Scott:  Staying in the mini dress realm, the actress wore an Esau Yori Fall 2019 leather dress, which didn’t quite work for me on account of the contrast stitching.  However the Nicholas Kirkwood ‘Miri’ platform boots were on par with the edgy nature of this look. Maria Tash earrings provided the finishing touches.

Claudia Li Spring 2019
Esau Yori Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Shop the look

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Evan Rachel Wood Was Back To Suiting On The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Evan Rachel Wood Was Back To Suiting On The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Naomi Watts Was Lovely In Lace For The 2019 Bambi Awards

Naomi Watts Was Lovely In Lace For The 2019 Bambi Awards

21 Responses to ‘Charlie’s Angels’ London Photocall

1. Guest November 23, 2019 at 12:34 pm #

I only really like Naomi’s look here. She rocks the look from head to toe.

2. KseniaBradner November 22, 2019 at 3:09 pm #

Kristen often dresses too casually and I find that disrespectful and unintentionally flaunting of her privilege. Liz’ dress is great but the bootie things are awful. Ella’s look is best overall.

3. Guest November 22, 2019 at 2:16 pm #

For me, this is the worst-dressed photo call ever.

Elizabeth’s booties are so dated.

4. Guest November 22, 2019 at 12:15 pm #

Everyone but Kristen is kind of meh here. Elizabeth’s shoes are horrible but the dress is ok, the matchy matchy vide of Ella’s look isn’t great and the top stitching on Naomi’s ensemble is just ok. Kristen is a full on train wreck with the try-hard 12 year old clothing, the dark socks with white tennis shoes and that greasy mop of hair that actually looks like it smells.

5. Catarina_M November 22, 2019 at 11:57 am #

I only like Ella’s look. Kristen is not so bad also, but NO to the cap.
    And no to the booties on Elizabeth and Naomi. Naomi looks awful.

6. Sharon M November 22, 2019 at 11:36 am #

The only look I like here is Ella’s…and that is due a lot to how striking she is. The others are kind of a mess.

7. MissHebble November 22, 2019 at 8:01 am #

I’m not a massive fan of any of these looks. There’s something jarring about the fact that the looks don’t work well together either. Not that I would expect them to all wear the same, but I think it would be more pleasing to the eye if there was at least a degree of consistency in terms of the level of formality.

8. Guest November 22, 2019 at 5:48 am #

I’m a die-hard Kristen Stewart fan, but her hair this press tour has been such a letdown. Greasy and unkempt at every event. It’s weird.

9. smo390 November 22, 2019 at 3:09 am #

only naomi seems to understand the weather conditions in the uk 😛

10. Guest November 22, 2019 at 2:10 am #

They all look bad, like very dated kind of bad. I’m having a feeling as I’m looking at a picture circa 2000s.

• Guest November 22, 2019 at 2:18 pm #

I know right!

11. Guest November 22, 2019 at 1:57 am #

Most underwhelming press tour of the year… Only really been liking Naomi and occasionally Ella’s looks.

Remember Elizabeth Banks during Twilight’s promos? Miss those days…

• Guest November 22, 2019 at 2:16 am #

Not Twilight. I think you meant The Hunger Games. But both are rubbish films imo…no wonder you mixed it up. LOL
      Yes, she’s very impressive back then.

12. Jess Mara November 22, 2019 at 1:25 am #

Can’t say I a big fan of any of these, though Elizabeth’s look is my favourite.

13. Phee phee November 22, 2019 at 1:20 am #

I dont like one single look here. The outfits are all rather unattractive.
    I do love Elizabeths hair though. But not those booties or whatever they are.

14. Guest November 22, 2019 at 1:05 am #

Elizabeth is wearing some hideous boots that look like the black version of something that Prince wore in Purple Rain. I am bored with Kirsten Stewart now. Elsa looks very good though she should wear the jacket on both shoulders or not at all. Naomi’s beauty look is great — the boots and the dress, not so much.

• Guest November 22, 2019 at 1:05 am #

Oops, Ella, not Elsa. Sorry.

15. Guest November 22, 2019 at 12:16 am #

Elizabeth’s dress is fine but with those ugly boots looks so 2009. Apart from the hair and cap Kristen’s outfit is cool. I like Ella’s look too for a casual outfit. Maybe it’s just the angle but I prefer Naomi’s dress on the model.
    Posing in this pic wise – they all look so try-hard to be cool, project a woke feminist.

16. Guest November 22, 2019 at 12:14 am #

All of this is very bad but Kristen just looks ridiculous. What the hell is on Elizabeth’s feet?

17. Vizual Ninja November 22, 2019 at 12:05 am #

The fashion for this movie has almost been as disappointing as the movie itself. I only really like Ella here. Elizabeth’ look is kinda dated, Kristen doesn’t look particularly special and I find Naomi’ dress ugly.

18. Guest November 21, 2019 at 10:26 pm #

Well, if my hair looked as greasy as Kristen’s, I’d be carrying around a hat as well. I think she looks a bit ridiculous and out of place next to her polished co-stars. Ella in particular looks gorgeous. Can’t say I’m a fan of the bra-shaped stitching on Naomi’s dress but her beauty look is on point. Elizabeth’s just being her flawless self but I’m not wowed.