Menu

November 22, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Posted by Catherine Kallon
Aja Naomi King Wore Red Azeeza To The Final Season Of 'How To Get Away With Murder' Celebration

Aja Naomi King attended The Paley Center celebration of the final season of ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ on Tuesday (November 19) in Beverly Hills, California.

One thing I love about Aja, is her love for colour.  It’s rare that you’ll see her in a black dress.

This liquid satin high low dress from Azeeza’s Pre-Fall 2018 collection is striking in this radiant red colour. But I don’t feel that this style was a right match for Aja.

The actress is very much a gala gown type of girl, but this high low dress feels a little dated for her.

I would love a little style refresh for Aja.  Keep the gala style by all means, just make it feel more modern.

Azeeza Pre-Fall 2018

Credit: Azeeza & Getty

, , , , ,

Naomi Watts Was Lovely In Lace For The 2019 Bambi Awards

Naomi Watts Was Lovely In Lace For The 2019 Bambi Awards

Kacey Musgraves' Shimmery Suit Sets A Festive Tone While Performing 'Glittery' on Jimmy Fallon

Kacey Musgraves’ Shimmery Suit Sets A Festive Tone While Performing ‘Glittery’ on Jimmy Fallon

7 Responses to Aja Naomi King Wore Red Azeeza To The Final Season Of ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Celebration

1. Guest November 23, 2019 at 12:38 pm #

I honestly think this dress looks cheap on her and I hate the shoes. A huge no for me.

2. KseniaBradner November 22, 2019 at 3:05 pm #

I wish she wore the green version with better shoes because it’s more stately and less Housewife At The Gala.

3. Guest November 22, 2019 at 2:31 pm #

I think I never get on board with these ruffle hemmed dress. They all look like bedspread or curtain to me.
    Those PVC strappy sandals are too transparent for my liking as well, as if she’s barefooted or sth.

4. Guest November 22, 2019 at 12:59 pm #

Fabulous color but it’s still a ruffled sack. Are we going from naked dresses to sacks?

5. Catarina_M November 22, 2019 at 11:32 am #

I woul’ve loved the green version, but she looks good. Except for those plastic shoes…

6. Guest November 22, 2019 at 11:12 am #

I prefer the green version and look book sandals. I think something along the lines with what Kerry Washington’s stylist is currently doing for Kerry would be a good approach for Aja. Both are elegant women with an innate classic feminine sensibility in their styles.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards November 22, 2019 at 11:20 am #

I agree. Joseph Cassell Falconer would be great for Aja.