Menu

November 20, 2019 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Kristen Stewart Wore Thom Browne To The ‘Charlie’s Angels’ London Premiere

Kristen Stewart Wore Thom Browne To The 'Charlie's Angels' London Premiere

Kristen Stewart attended the ‘Charlies Angels’ UK premiere held at The Curzon Mayfair on Wednesday (November 20) on a very cold day in London.

I always admire these ladies for braving sub zero temperatures in the name of fashion.

With that in mind, my first thought was, “why didn’t Kristen wear the matching plaid jacket with her dress from the Thom Browne Resort 2020 collection?”

The answer probably is, “because it ain’t her style.”

Keeping her signature bad-ass styling from the jewels to the cat-eyes we saw from the world premiere, I was really surprised by this outing.

Why? Because this look screams Eleanor Tomlinson or Coco Rocha to me.

I deliberately selected this picture, because it was one of the few without her hands on the most important part of this look; the exaggerated hips.

Kristen at some point donned an Acne Studios shearling leather jacket, and the look instantly made more sense to me.

No one should be surprised to see Kristen wearing Nike’s under her gown.

Thoughts?

Embed from Getty Images
Thom Browne Resort 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Shop the look
Look for less

, , , , , , ,

Erin Doherty Is The Breakout Style Star Of ‘The Crown’ Season 3 Promo Tour

Erin Doherty Is The Breakout Style Star Of ‘The Crown’ Season 3 Promo Tour

Ella Balinska Wore Custom Prada To The 'Charlie's Angels' London Premiere

Ella Balinska Wore Custom Prada To The ‘Charlie’s Angels’ London Premiere

17 Responses to Kristen Stewart Wore Thom Browne To The ‘Charlie’s Angels’ London Premiere

1. Phee phee November 22, 2019 at 1:04 am #

She looks pretty good. I like the leather jacket with it a lot. But I hate sneakers!!

2. Guest November 21, 2019 at 2:28 pm #

I don’t like the dress itself, I feel it doesn’t suit her, but paired with sneakers and that leather jacket she looks so cool and more herself

3. Sharon M November 21, 2019 at 12:12 pm #

This dress looks terrible on her…the top doesn’t fit and it is not flattering at all.

4. Catarina_M November 21, 2019 at 9:10 am #

She’s selling it better to me with the biker jacket. No to the sneakers though.

5. Noor November 21, 2019 at 3:03 am #

Kristen is somewhat pale looking, yet It’s a lovely look.

6. Jess Mara November 21, 2019 at 12:48 am #

Wow I really thought this was Chanel. I love this look on her as it really works for her. She looks comfortable which is saying a lot for her and of course she has Nikes and a black leather coat, I mean this is Kristen we are talking about.
    Big win for me

7. Guest November 20, 2019 at 10:47 pm #

I buy this dress on her but i do want to see it reworn by some else who work it more. I eyerolled at the sneakers, but her stans will love it. I think it’s the rough highlights that I dislike about her hair.

8. Guest November 20, 2019 at 10:45 pm #

J’adore. And I am hardly a Kristen Stewart fan on any level but I love this from fit to finish.

On the other hand, someone please tell me there are heaters out there because no one should be required to freezw for their work.

9. Guest November 20, 2019 at 10:21 pm #

Oh she wore sneakers instead of heels, she’s so edgy and different. *eye roll*

Leave thome brown for Janelle monae and dania gureria

10. Guest November 20, 2019 at 9:43 pm #

Starting to feel like the Emperor’s New Clothes with her. She’s been looking a hot mess with a lot of people working hard to talk around it.

11. Guest November 20, 2019 at 9:40 pm #

Officially done with this hair colour! I’m a fan of hers, love how she always has a style that’s uniquely hers but it’s getting a bit predictable now

12. Guest November 20, 2019 at 8:23 pm #

Color me shocked that I like a Thom Browne look but here I am liking this one. I love it with the leather jacket though I am not feeling the sneakers. I intensely dislike the eye makeup. Hoping for something different in that department from Kristen.

• Guest November 20, 2019 at 9:49 pm #

Same here. I always hate his clothes.

13. Guest November 20, 2019 at 8:11 pm #

I like this a lot! I’m glad she’s not in Chanel, it’s edgy enough for her and I like her beauty look. This really works for me.

14. Guest November 20, 2019 at 7:59 pm #

First tine I’ve loved a Thom Browne creation. I think it looks much better on the model but Kristen looks good in it too. The sneakers are silly.

15. Vizual Ninja November 20, 2019 at 7:53 pm #

I don’t like the hip dips but overall she looks put together by her standards, not a bad look.

16. CharlotteLG November 20, 2019 at 7:45 pm #

I thought this was Chanel.
    She doesn’t look bad, I like the look with the leather jacket and the sneakers.