Menu

November 12, 2019 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Kristen Stewart Sparkles In Germanier For The 'Charlie's Angels' LA Premiere

If you’re anything like me, you’ve been waiting for the world premiere of ‘Charlie’s Angels’ all year, and it finally took place on Monday (November 11) at the Regency theatre in Westwood, California with Kristen Stewart in attendance.

I was recently at a press event, and I was told that stylists are looking for new designers and fresh styles.

That very much came to fruition in this case, as Kristen wore a dress from Central Saint Martins graduate Kevin Germanier, who is heralded for his sustainable approach to fashion.

Apart from the dazzling sparkle, what do I love about this look?

How polished this is.

As we know Kristen does love to over accessorize with the jewels and she’s partial to a bad hair day.

On this occasion the only thing that doesn’t work for me is the suede Le Silla blue pumps.

A sexy strappy sandal, or edgy bootie would’ve been preferred.

I will never understand why she wears the same style of pointy shoe with every style of look.

Germanier

Credit: Getty

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2019 People's Choice Awards?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2019 People’s Choice Awards?

Charlize Theron Wore Givenchy Haute Couture To The  2019 Glamour Women Of The Year Awards

Charlize Theron Wore Givenchy Haute Couture To The 2019 Glamour Women Of The Year Awards

18 Responses to Kristen Stewart Sparkles In Germanier For The ‘Charlie’s Angels’ LA World Premiere

1. Guest November 14, 2019 at 3:18 pm #

I’m going to need that dress. Way to update the Disco mini. She looks Good. And the hairdo gives some edge here. The shoes could have been better but it’s okay

2. Guest November 13, 2019 at 2:21 pm #

I would have loved this if she had worn different shoes. Her shoes completely ruin the look for me.

3. Noor November 13, 2019 at 3:48 am #

Sparkling look after ages I feel. Her pumps do nothing, but I like to have them on my wardrobe.

4. Jess Mara November 13, 2019 at 2:16 am #

Wow I love this look and I’m actually surprised.
    I do wish for a strapy sandal but considering it Kristen Stewart and she was probably juts as likely to go barefoot I’ll take this any day

5. Guest November 12, 2019 at 10:11 pm #

Another fab look from KStew. Love it when she brings out the sequins – so unexpected. And great to she her supporting new designers.

6. Guest November 12, 2019 at 9:04 pm #

Well done, which was to be expected, since she is NOT WEARING Chanel. A big plus for hiding heavy chains and padlocks under this dress. Her good hair and make-up days are long gone, but wearing this, it is not even that visible. I like the shoes; sparkly pumps would be a tacky exaggeration. Her stylists got this right at least: it is either the outfit or the accessories and she does not look like Christmas decoration.

7. Phee phee November 12, 2019 at 6:41 pm #

mostly I love the fabric sparkle. The colors are fabulous. Im not overly keen on the strange cutouts and tie area. the shoes are wrong.
    The hair and makeup look great.

8. Guest November 12, 2019 at 3:52 pm #

I stan her. She looks bomb!

9. Etude November 12, 2019 at 2:59 pm #

I love this look! It’s edgy but fun. I agree about those suede pumps though, who thought those were a good idea with this dress!?!

10. KseniaBradner November 12, 2019 at 2:32 pm #

This fun dress needed bomb shoes and these boring suede pumps are baffling. KStew needs to up her shoe game because it’s weak and it could be so cool.

11. Guest November 12, 2019 at 2:16 pm #

I find the stiffness of the fabric and design off putting.

12. P&P November 12, 2019 at 12:56 pm #

I really love the fabric.

13. Guest November 12, 2019 at 12:27 pm #

I like this a lot

I wish the shoes were the same with the dress.

14. Guest November 12, 2019 at 12:11 pm #

Big improvement over the silly Chanel outfits she usually wears. I’s Like it better without the cutouts. Her hair looks good also. I think she finally washed it

15. Sharon M November 12, 2019 at 11:40 am #

I like this a lot…don’t mind the shoes at all.

16. Guest November 12, 2019 at 11:03 am #

Has Kristen worn heeled sandals before? I think if the pumps had been in patent they would have looked less office/royal engagement but overall I dislike them without the outfit too much.
    It’s a fun outfit that in theme with the movie promo and great exposure for a new designer. Plus, decent looking hair.

17. Catarina_M November 12, 2019 at 9:37 am #

Uau I’m in shock! Kirsten really looks pretty good!
    I agree with your opinion on the suede pumps, but I’ll take them, considering the shoes she usually wears.

18. CharlotteLG November 12, 2019 at 9:37 am #

This look works pretty well on her.
    As you said, the shoes could have been better with some blue or pink sandals.