Menu

November 13, 2019 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Lizzy Caplan Celebrates Apple TV+’s ‘Truth Be Told’ In Chloe & Osman

Lizzy Caplan was back on the red carpet. First of all, she attended the premiere of Apple TV+’s ‘Truth Be Told’ on Monday (November 11) in Beverly Hills, California.  Then it was off to the Hulu LA press party 2019 on Tuesday (November 12) in Beverly Hills.

‘Truth Be Told’ Premiere:  The actress’ Chloe Fall 2019 dress captured her vintage aesthetic, as did her red lipstick. However, the lip colour competes with the flocked floral design. Her black pumps were more successful. The look was previously worn by Amanda Seyfried.

Chloe Fall 2019

Hulu LA Press Party 2019: Her Osman Fall 2019 outfit had a totally different mood than her previous dress. It was dark and dramatic with the floral bodysuit creating a tattooed effect. The sheerness and colour were just right for an arresting finish.

Osman Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , ,

Bergdorf Goodman and Dior Celebrate the Cruise 2020 Collection and Launch of ABCDior Personalization

Nicole Kidman In Versace - 2019 CMA Awards

Nicole Kidman In Versace – 2019 CMA Awards

12 Responses to Lizzy Caplan Celebrates Apple TV+’s ‘Truth Be Told’ In Chloe & Osman

1. Guest November 15, 2019 at 11:24 am #

I really like the Osman look. So unique and fits Lizzy perfectly. Not a fan of her makeup in either look.

2. Paola102 November 14, 2019 at 2:41 pm #

Amanda wore the first dress better, both beauty look wise and shoes. The second look is very interesting. She wears it well and her make-up and accessories match the mood of it. If I’d want to nitpick, the bodysuit seems a little big. Should not see any folds at the knees.

3. Guest November 14, 2019 at 12:38 pm #

Love the first dress though a bootie would be better than the pumps. I think the second looks ok would be better without the fug bodysuit.

4. Sharon M November 14, 2019 at 11:07 am #

I like the blue dress…hate the second look.

5. Catarina_M November 14, 2019 at 9:39 am #

I don’t like the shoes on either look. The second dress fits her better but I don’t like the makeup.

6. Phee phee November 14, 2019 at 1:07 am #

They are both pretty bad.
    The first, the dress is a lil frumpy looking. Sad shoe choice. And that lipstick is too garish. doesn’t work with the look at all.
    The second, that bodysuit is just awful. Its just a dorky long outfit.

7. Jess Mara November 14, 2019 at 12:08 am #

I think the second look works better for her. The first I find I’m not worried about the bright lip but the boring black pumps. I don’t mind the choice of black but why not a strapy sandal

8. KseniaBradner November 13, 2019 at 11:54 pm #

The second look is great and very Lizzie. Amanda Seyfried wore the Chloe dress better, and also with better shoes.

9. Guest November 13, 2019 at 11:33 pm #

I like the Chloe dress better on Lizzy than on Amanda and Lizzy would have killed in this with better shoes. Oh well, you can’t have everything. The Osman look is interesting (it is very arresting) but the wrinkles in the tights is are ruining it.

10. Guest November 13, 2019 at 11:03 pm #

The Chloe dress is gorgeous. I don’t hate the black pumps but I’m drooling again over Amanda’s sandals. Amanda also wins on the beauty front as that shade of red lip doesn’t go with the dress. Her other lip colour probably would have worked better with the dress.
    I think because I can see wrinkles in the tights the leg part is putting me off the Osman bodysuit.

11. Guest November 13, 2019 at 10:37 pm #

How does her lip colour (red) compete with the black floral motif?? Amanda wore it better, imo. I like the second look because it is outside the norm, but not the makeup.

12. Guest November 13, 2019 at 10:30 pm #

I’m usually not a stickler for when people choose to wear black pumps, but I really feel like this is one of those times when that choice fails an otherwise fabulous look. What about like a pair of silver pumps? Or maybe even like pale pink?