Menu

Amanda Seyfried Makes A Stylish Appearance On 'The Late Show with Stephen Colbert'

‘The Art Of Racing In The Rain’ star Amanda Seyfried, made a guest appearance on ‘The Late Show with Stephen Colbert’ on Tuesday (August 6) which is taped in New York City.

As a fan of devore, I was going to say that the fabric is the star of this asymmetrical dress featuring a handkerchief hem and ruffles from Chloe’s Fall 2019 collection, but then I saw the shoes.

What a perfect way to add spring in the step of this Fall offering.

Those multi-colour laser cut Christian Louboutin ‘Himaya’ sandals are the the stuff dreams are made of.

Chloe Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Shop the look

, , , , , , ,

New To Beauty at NET-A-PORTER International: Institut Esthederm

New To Beauty at NET-A-PORTER International: Institut Esthederm

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge Shows Off Her Post-Vacation Glow For The Launch Of The Inaugural King's Cup Regatta

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge Shows Off Her Post-Vacation Glow For The Launch Of The Inaugural King’s Cup Regatta

14 Responses to Amanda Seyfried Makes A Stylish Appearance On ‘The Late Show with Stephen Colbert’

1. Guest August 9, 2019 at 5:47 pm #

Amazing look! The shoes are the game changer here!

2. Guest August 9, 2019 at 10:29 am #

Her gorgeous face and cute shoes elevates and saves this look.

3. Noor August 9, 2019 at 7:30 am #

Oh wow. Such a super look. I wonder how she found that shoes, so adorable.

Far better than the runway version. I like the dress being floor-length. It’s cool. Her loose hair gives hot vibes.

She came back after a while and I like her for making a memorable appearance with her Oscar-de-la-Renta yellow gown. And now this.

Last few weeks I was enjoying Margot Robbie who tried to follow a new concept. Now even without a concept I like Amanda and Eva the other hand.

4. SarahS95 August 8, 2019 at 10:22 pm #

The sandals and pop of blue on her eyes are perfect additions to make this look as gorgeous as it is

5. Guest August 8, 2019 at 9:27 pm #

Those shoes are lust-worthy.

6. Phee phee August 8, 2019 at 9:09 pm #

the sandals are fabulous. I adore the colors of them.
    The dress has a lovely color, even the pattern is fine, but the dress just hangs so limply. so does her hair.
    And the limpness of it all just brings it down.

7. Guest August 8, 2019 at 5:19 pm #

This is super pretty. I think she did enough with the styling—the tousled hair and the bright sandals—to offset the autumn vibe of the dress.

8. Dominos August 8, 2019 at 4:46 pm #

Those shoes are everything.

9. Guest August 8, 2019 at 3:21 pm #

Be still thy beating heart after seeing those gorgeous shoes. The dress is lovely too but the shoes really elevate the look, they probably elevate most looks.

10. Catarina_M August 8, 2019 at 2:32 pm #

It’s a fall dress but she looks amazing!

11. CharlotteLG August 8, 2019 at 1:40 pm #

I’m not too fond of the dress, as I find it a bit dated, but her styling is great. Love her beauty look, this make up is gorgeous on her.

12. Guest August 8, 2019 at 1:29 pm #

The dress looks heavy for August and I hate that a part of it is dragging on the sidewalk. That means the dress is too long for Amanda.

13. Guest August 8, 2019 at 1:23 pm #

Her hair looks great, love the sandals and like the color(s) of the dress but the dress itself is disappointing. Not a fan of the uneven hems (and ruffles) and the (leaf) designs on the dress.

14. Vizual Ninja August 8, 2019 at 1:19 pm #

Feels a bit too heavy but I do like the colour. And, drooling over those shoes