Menu

November 8, 2019

Sienna Miller's Oversized Cong Tri Suit For International Medical Corps' Annual Awards Celebration

Sienna Miller attended the International Medical Corps’ Annual Awards Celebration at Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel on Thursday (November 7) in Beverly Hills, California.

The biggest thing about Sienna Miller’s new style direction is the dramatic change in silhouette.

On this occasion she continues to showcase her love for a very loose, oversized silhouette wearing a champagne hued Cong Tri Spring 2020 suit.

Looking at the length of the trousers, you may be surprised to learn that this outfit was custom made.

Something about this luxe satin buttery fabric, and ease at which Sienna is wearing this suit, has falling in love with it.

Effortless Sienna is winning me over.

The look was offset with a structured black Saint Laurent bag which I can’t say I’m crazy about. I would’ve preferred no bag at all here.

Credit: Getty

, , , , ,

SAG-AFTRA Foundation's 4th Annual Patron of the Artists Awards

SAG-AFTRA Foundation’s 4th Annual Patron of the Artists Awards

Evan Rachel Wood Switches Gears In Oscar de la Renta For The 'Frozen 2' LA Premiere

Evan Rachel Wood Switches Gears In Oscar de la Renta For The ‘Frozen 2’ LA Premiere

11 Responses to Sienna Miller’s Oversized Cong Tri Suit For International Medical Corps’ Annual Awards Celebration

1. Jess Mara November 12, 2019 at 6:47 am #

Get rid of the bag and hem the pants a few inches and I would really love this look.

2. Guest November 12, 2019 at 1:07 am #

One of my fave looks from Sienna ever was a cream satin look from The Row at a Cartier event in 2107. So I had high hopes for this until I looked at the length of the pants. I would have given the over-sized jacket a pass but those pants are ridiculous.

3. Catarina_M November 11, 2019 at 9:15 am #

The trousers length are just ridiculous. I also don’t like this colour on her.

4. Sharon M November 9, 2019 at 11:11 am #

The only thing I can see is the ridiculous length of those pants. Why???

5. Paola102 November 8, 2019 at 9:52 pm #

One question: how was she able to walk without tripping?

6. Phee phee November 8, 2019 at 8:24 pm #

Its jammies that are too big. So a big no for me.

7. Guest November 8, 2019 at 6:49 pm #

This outfit is ridiculous. Yes, it’s custom made but custom made for who. It can’t be Sienna because it is way too long and and too big and yes I get that it was supposed to be oversized.

8. Guest November 8, 2019 at 6:39 pm #

WDOTW for me. This is so sloppy and cheap looking. The length of the pants is ridiculous.

9. KseniaBradner November 8, 2019 at 5:49 pm #

Cong Tri has been worn like five times on the red carpet this year, so good job Team Tri. But Julia Garner’s purple Tri is the best, The rest have been forgettable.

I have resigned myself to Sienna’s new understated chic style, but her looks truly tend to fall flat. I’m sure this was chic in person, but the material, this Gosh.Darn material, is the devil Hollywood stylists and starlets can’t exorcise.

• Guest November 8, 2019 at 6:35 pm #

Kate Bosworth’s Vanity Fair Oscar party yellow dress is the best Cong Tri look so far and still a strong BDOTY candidate for me.

10. Guest November 8, 2019 at 5:22 pm #

The fit is awful and shames the word custom. I also dislike the pyjamas influence and not a fan of the colour especially against her own colouring. The black clutch styling doesn’t make sense either.