Menu

October 9, 2019 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Elle Fanning's Disney Fairytale Armani Prive Gown For The ‘Maleficent: Mistress of Evil’ London Premiere

Elle Fanning attended the European premiere of ‘Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil’ this evening (October 9), which was held at the Odeon IMAX Waterloo in London, having skipped the Rome leg of the tour.

As you know I pretty much worship the ground Elle walks on, but even I wasn’t ready for the excellence she was serving up tonight in Armani Prive Fall 2019.

They say, “you can’t improve on perfection.”

Well, Elle just did in this shimmering seafoam gown with a bejeweled netted bodice.

In all honesty, the gown was lacking in star power on the runway.

Well it found its star, and her name is Elle Fanning.

Sutra and Stephen Webster jewelry completed her stunning look, which is currently on par with her Gucci gown, I need more time to figure out which is my favourite.

Armani Prive Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , ,

Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge Visits The Angela Marmont Centre For UK Biodiversity

Angelina Jolie Goes From Black Widow To Snow White For The ‘Maleficent: Mistress of Evil’ London Premiere

25 Responses to Elle Fanning Wore A Disney Fairytale Armani Prive Gown For The ‘Maleficent: Mistress of Evil’ London Premiere

1. Guest October 11, 2019 at 6:09 pm #

This just is sooo damn good. Definitely one of the very best looks of the year! I’m also pretty much always a big fan of Elle on the carpet and this is in contention to be her best, or at least one of her personal best looks.

2. Maya_S October 11, 2019 at 5:35 pm #

When you look better than the runway model award!

3. Guest October 11, 2019 at 1:18 pm #

The best thing about Elle Fanning is, she could bring her own sense of high quality to most dresses! She’s always accurate on her hair, shoes, accessories and clean makeups.

4. Dhppy October 11, 2019 at 4:44 am #

The netting is a bit much, especially when it gets down to the skirt.

5. Guest October 11, 2019 at 1:57 am #

This is exceptional!!! Wow! The only other person that sells a gown as well as this for me is Emmy Rossum. I’m obsessed!

6. ILoveRCFA October 10, 2019 at 4:15 pm #

She’s killing the red carpet game! I typically do not like light colors on pale skin but she totally owns this look! Fits perfectly and styling on point!! And how about that pose!

7. Guest October 10, 2019 at 9:19 am #

Peak Armani Prive is my favourite thing, peak Elle is my other favourite thing.

8. Guest October 10, 2019 at 9:00 am #

Definitely a major upgrade from the runway. I think looking back it again today, the Gucci edges it for my favourite of the two.

9. Catarina_M October 10, 2019 at 8:20 am #

She looks amazing and so much better than the model. I’m just not too keen about the hairstyle.

10. CharlotteLG October 10, 2019 at 6:19 am #

Whaou!
    The dress looks pretty bad on the runaway, on Elle, it’s perfect!

11. Guest October 10, 2019 at 4:36 am #

Anyone else gets a young Nicole Kidman vibe from her?

And yes *swoon* <3

12. Phee phee October 10, 2019 at 1:02 am #

Wow. So interesting and lovely. If I had seen it first on the runway I would of thought nobody should wear that ugly thing. But the extra tweaks on Elle really stand out.
    I love this different piece. For me, its her first BDOTY potential for this tour.
    I adore those earrings with it. I also love that her hair is up.

13. Guest October 10, 2019 at 12:37 am #

It’s a lovely look, 100 times better than it on the runway. I only wish she had chosen smaller earrings, and it’d been better if they were in emerald or sth green, or perhaps sth in coral.

14. Jess Mara October 10, 2019 at 12:22 am #

Such presence!! She is really working that gown and it is 1000x better than on the runway.
    Another BDOTY contender for Elle.

15. alvarospain October 9, 2019 at 11:49 pm #

OMG! What a difference! The look presented on the runway is WDOTY worthy, but on Elle is a BDOTY contender.

• Jess Mara October 10, 2019 at 12:22 am #

Agreed

16. Guest October 9, 2019 at 11:30 pm #

OMG, this is beyond stunning! Another BDOTY-worthy look from her. If she continues this way, she will be competing only with herself on that BDOTY list.

17. KseniaBradner October 9, 2019 at 9:49 pm #

Love this on Elle, even more on Elle than the runway. BDOTW.

18. Guest October 9, 2019 at 9:09 pm #

Elle definitely wears this better than the model. Her penchant for pastels and light colors works perfectly with this movie. She looks stunning here. I like the Gucci dress better but this one is a very, very close second and I am not usually a fan of this shade of green.

19. Guest October 9, 2019 at 9:08 pm #

Okay I like this.
    Even tho she’s worn a million and 1 gowns that look exactly like this gown, I like this very much
    She’s wearing this gown better than the model.

The little modifications elle’s stylist made to the gown really paid off and took the gown to the next level.

20. Los_NGLS October 9, 2019 at 8:39 pm #

This is NOT an easy look to pull off, and she’s doing it swimmingly!

It looks like the bodice (and maybe the color, though that could be lighting) was altered for Elle, but even so, I think she wears it better than the model!

21. Guest October 9, 2019 at 7:54 pm #

I love this so much! She carries gowns that might dwarf or overwhelm a lesser star with such electrifying confidence. A true contender for BDOTY here.

• Guest October 10, 2019 at 3:06 pm #

I have made and received $21430 last month from this easy 0nline j0b by just doing this in my spare time.
      All details on this web page……………easyjob50.com

22. sueno October 9, 2019 at 7:24 pm #

Spectacular!

• Paola102 October 9, 2019 at 8:43 pm #

Spectacular is right! I love how Elle and Angelina are serving looks that go so well with the theme of the movie: the innocence in the colour and fabric versus the edginess of the strapless bodice and the netted overlay. Very well done!