Menu

October 1, 2019 Premiere

Elle Fanning joined Angelina Jolie and Michelle Pfeiffer on the red carpet for Disney’s ‘Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil’ world premiere on Monday (September 30) in Los Angeles, California.

It’s been a while since I engulfed with goosebumps which covered me from head-to-toe – I don’t think it even happened during Cannes – but Elle succeeded.

This is everything we expect, and want from a Disney premiere.

Elle Fanning was so very enchanting in this custom Gucci design.

It not only fit her Hollywood darling style, it was the perfect gown to represent her Princess Aurora character.

I’m sure many are thankful that this off the shoulder silk chiffon gown was pale olive green and blue, and not in the ‘neutral, nude, pale’ family in which Elle tends to choose from.

I was blown away by the detailing such as the crystal embroidered straps, silk floral embellishments and lavender ribbon detail on the sleeves.

But it was the sheer tulle gloves with crystal embroidered cascading blood drops which played into Angelina’s scorpion accent on her dress, that I loved the most.  This is the kind of thought-out detail I really appreciate.

One for my BDOTY list methinks.

Embed from Getty Images

Credit: Getty

, , , , , , ,

Angelina Jolie Beautiful In Black Atelier Versace For The ‘Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil’ World Premiere

Rami Malek Channels His Inner Rocker For 2019 Global Citizen Festival

Rami Malek Channels His Inner Rocker For 2019 Global Citizen Festival

20 Responses to Elle Fanning Was Enchanting In Gucci For The ‘Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil’ World Premiere

1. Phee phee October 5, 2019 at 1:57 am #

in the minority I guess….I think this looks like a sloppy creation of a dress.
    Too much fuss. the color is not very great. And those gloves make her hands look really creepy.

2. MissHebble October 3, 2019 at 8:27 pm #

This is going on my BDOTY list for sure.

3. Noor October 2, 2019 at 8:40 am #

Both Angelina and Elle is on theme with so much drama. This is how you dress to a world premiere. Gorgeous, perhaps the best she looked for whole year.

4. Guest October 2, 2019 at 2:00 am #

Love the colour and character of this dress. The details make it fun, perfect choice for the event.

5. Jess Mara October 2, 2019 at 1:52 am #

WOW this is amazing – sucha perfect dress for the event and for Elle. Going to the top of my BDOTY list I think.

6. Guest October 2, 2019 at 12:07 am #

Oh.My.God.Yes.

7. lmkw October 1, 2019 at 10:44 pm #

❤️

8. Guest October 1, 2019 at 6:32 pm #

Oh, this is enchanting, indeed, down to the flowers in her hair, goes on my potentially BDOTY worthy list.

9. Guest October 1, 2019 at 4:02 pm #

SO beautiful and I love the flowers in her hair. Truly perfect.

10. Guest October 1, 2019 at 2:33 pm #

Love this look. It’s on theme and I am one who does not really care about that because I’d rather the person look impeccable than be on theme but in this case we get both. This is a BDOTY list possibility for me. The only thing I do not like is the gloves and even that fits with theme and is well done.

11. Paola102 October 1, 2019 at 1:51 pm #

Wow! this is such and thought through look. I love the dress and the styling. Her hair and make-up are so complementary and add to the innocence vibe of the Disney princess look. One of her best looks for sure.

12. Guest October 1, 2019 at 1:43 pm #

I barely have words for how much I love this look. The colour looks amazing on her, the details are masterfully done and everything just seems so well thought out. She looks absolutely ethereal. This is going straight to my BDOTY list, not only by virtue of being gorgeous, but also for being interesting.

13. Guest October 1, 2019 at 1:02 pm #

This is perfection. Elle has been on fire this year.

For me her and Angelina, as a duo, were BDOTW. The clothes, the stylism and the event thematic were all one.

14. Guest October 1, 2019 at 11:25 am #

This is way too fussy and costumey for me but that’s her jam. Don’t like the color at all.

15. Guest October 1, 2019 at 11:17 am #

The design is decent but the colour is such a big letdown. It is supposed to exude the spring-like vibe but the colours chosen are just dreary, especially the floral embellishments look as if they are withering or sth.

16. Sharon M October 1, 2019 at 10:53 am #

I don’t think she has ever looked better!

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards October 1, 2019 at 10:57 am #

One of her personal bests for sure.

17. Guest October 1, 2019 at 10:13 am #

I actually dislike this colour. The design is perfect for her Princess Aurora character, but I wish she wore it without the gloves and in another colour.

18. Guest October 1, 2019 at 10:06 am #

It’s perfect for the occasion and so good to see out of pastels wishy washy neutrals but It’s not goosebump inducing for me.

19. Guest October 1, 2019 at 9:42 am #

Agree! I am not into her princess style in washed out colors. But this. Even though a tad literal/costume-y, love the colors, the off the shoulder woodland vibe, and the tie-in with Jolie’s scorpion.