Menu

September 25, 2019 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Juliette Binoche In Chloe - 'La Verite (The Truth)' San Sebastian Film Festival Premiere

Juliette Binoche was back on the red carpet for the ‘La Verité (The Truth)’ premiere during the 2019 San Sebastian Film Festival in Spain on Sunday (September 22), following her promotion of this film during Venice Film Festival.

The French actress was looking as glamorous as always.

This time her approach was refined elegance wearing a Chloe Fall 2019 dress.

The florals, aquatic in flavour,  were sprinkled over the dress embodying the brand’s romantic charm.

I like how the keyhole and ruffle lined slit provide some balance to the long sleeves, but I’m not so sure about the shoe choice.

The dress is beautiful, but Juliette herself is stunning.

Chloe Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Shop the look

, , , , , ,

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex's South Africa Tour Continues With Three More Looks

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex’s South Africa Tour Continues With Three More Looks

New Bags On NET-A-PORTER

New Bags On NET-A-PORTER

7 Responses to Juliette Binoche Wears Chloe’s Aquatic Florals To ‘La Verite’ San Sebastian Film Festival Premiere

1. Guest September 26, 2019 at 11:07 pm #

I don’t entirely hate the shoe choice, I actually like the platform here. It’s the colour that puzzles me a bit.

I tend to like an updo with higher necklines, but she looks so beautiful it’s just nitpicking. The dress itself is gorgeous, and I agree with TeaAtTwo that she sells it way better than the model.

2. Noor September 26, 2019 at 3:11 am #

Juliette is a beautiful woman. Dark blue suits her well when combined with light lipstick. I assume it’s the same color the florals have. Ruffle details is somewhat unclear on her. She’s on selling the look. The gown itself selling her beauty instead.

3. Jess Mara September 26, 2019 at 1:18 am #

This is so lovely on Juliette but she definitely needs a less chunky shoe.

4. SarahS95 September 26, 2019 at 12:03 am #

This is beautiful it truly just needs a less chunky shoe, and in a different colour as well

5. Guest September 25, 2019 at 10:50 pm #

I’m not wild about those sandals. I need to see her hair from another angle to decide on but I love the dress and she sells it more than the model did.

6. Guest September 25, 2019 at 10:32 pm #

Beautiful dress though I think the keyhole gapes a bit too much. She is so lovely.

7. Guest September 25, 2019 at 10:25 pm #

Her dress is beautiful. However, I think her shoes are too heavy looking paired with this dress.