Menu

September 18, 2019 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

‘The Politician’ Netflix London Screening

'The Politician' Netflix London Screening

Zoey Deutch, Ben Platt, Laura Dreyfuss and Lucy Boynton attended Netflix’s special screening of ‘The Politician’ held at The Ham Yard Hotel on Monday (September 16) in London.

Zoey Deutch:  Remember in an earlier post I said that we are experiencing an Indian summer here in the UK?  So with that being said I couldn’t imagine wearing a leather coat at the moment.  Luckily for Zoey she was looking very stylish in her red Alexander McQueen Fall 2019 coat, which she bravely buttoned up and wore alone as a dress.

Ben Platt:  It was a case of big check, little check with Ben’s Bally Spring 2019 look.   Two bold patterns can be a recipe for disaster, but I think the simple white shirt and brown boots provided a nice balance.

Laura Dreyfuss:  I love how this Jill Stuart ‘April’ dress from the Fall 2019 collection embraces the designer’s love of flourishing florals.

Lucy Boynton: Some might say that Lucy was a tad overdressed with her Valentino Resort 2020 sheer lace dress.  But as sheer dresses go, I love it.  There is a beautiful mix of colours, and the sheerness felt romantic rather than try-hard.  And she was on home soil, so why not go the extra mile?

Alexander McQueen Fall 2019
Bally Spring 2019
Jill Stuart Fall 2019
Valentino Resort 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Shop the look

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Cobie Smulders Smolders In Red For The 'Stumptown' LA Premiere

Cobie Smulders Smolders In Red For The ‘Stumptown’ LA Premiere

Priyanka Chopra Suits Up For The Vogue Japan x Bvlgari Event

Priyanka Chopra Suits Up For The Vogue Japan x Bvlgari Event

10 Responses to ‘The Politician’ Netflix London Screening

1. Guest September 19, 2019 at 4:17 pm #

That red coat is gorgeous.

2. Guest September 19, 2019 at 12:21 pm #

Lucy is my favourite. The look is perfectly delicate and feminine, she wears it well

3. Jess Mara September 19, 2019 at 4:27 am #

I like Zoey and Bens looks the best. I feel like I have seen Lucy’s gown before but can’t place it.

4. JasLinds September 19, 2019 at 2:07 am #

They all look really good! My favourite would have to be Lucy. I love the intricacy of the dress and those colours look so good on her.

• Mercedes2 September 19, 2019 at 1:02 pm #

I am now getting paid every month more than $21k by doing an easy j0b 0nline from home.
      now you can do this by follow instructions on this website………..easyjob50.com

5. Guest September 18, 2019 at 10:27 pm #

Lucy’s dress is my favorite here. Wish the background wasn’t pink so we could see the details on the dress better.

6. Guest September 18, 2019 at 9:34 pm #

Is Gwyneth Paltrow not in this series? Will she be on this promo tour?

7. Guest September 18, 2019 at 9:14 pm #

I love Zoey’s coat but I would have styled sans jewellery and with different shoes. I like Ben’s pattern play. Lucy’s dress is a good sheer and one of her better outfits but I feel Valentino did very similar dresses five or so years ago?

8. Guest September 18, 2019 at 9:12 pm #

Laura’s dress is nice. Zoey frequently dresses twice her age and this is no exception. I still want the sheer trend to go away but Lucy looks good here. The double plaid looks like something Ben, channeling Macklemore, took from his grandpa’s closet.

9. Phee phee September 18, 2019 at 9:12 pm #

I like Zoeys look. it stands out most. the other ladies look frumpy.
    Ben looks cute.