Menu

September 13, 2019 Premiere

Sarah Gadon In Fendi – ‘American Woman’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Sarah Gadon In Fendi - 'American Woman' Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Sarah Gadon captivated on the red carpet at the ‘American Woman’ 2019 Toronto Film Festival premiere on Thursday (September 12) in Canada with her striking stare and ethereal ensemble.

The ‘A Dangerous Method’ actress was outfitted in a gossamer Fendi gown.

We have seen countless illusion and naked looks but this one felt refreshing because of its cloud-like frills and whimsy spirit.

If the lining was lighter or there were more layers on the skirt, it would have been more successful.

Right now, the eye is drawn to the lining first rather than the cascading material.

Credit: Getty

, , , , , , , , ,

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Showcases Her Transeasonal Style For The Gram

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Showcases Her Transeasonal Style For The Gram

2019 Diamond Ball Red Carpet Roundup

2019 Diamond Ball Red Carpet Roundup

12 Responses to Sarah Gadon In Fendi – ‘American Woman’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

1. Guest September 16, 2019 at 1:57 pm #

Part of me is liking the lining here because it matches her skin color

2. Guest September 16, 2019 at 9:18 am #

She looks perfect! Love the dress and her makeup look is flawless. So beautiful!

3. Jess Mara September 16, 2019 at 1:20 am #

Spot on comment about the lining, it would have been so much nicer without the heavy lining or with more light layers of tulle. She looks lovely from the waist up

4. Sharon M September 14, 2019 at 11:48 am #

Agree 100%…she looks lovely, but the lining is wrong.

5. SarahS95 September 14, 2019 at 5:39 am #

Absolutely perfect from the waist up and then the lining just takes away from it… such a shame!

6. Phee phee September 14, 2019 at 4:06 am #

Too bad it wasn’t in color. I love the whimsical vibe of it. Its ethereal. But it needed some zing in color.
    Im always surprised celebrities want to wear non colors.

7. Etude September 13, 2019 at 6:06 pm #

I’m surprised that I like this dress as I usually don’t like colors that wash people out but she looks so lovely and ethereal that I’m going with it here.

8. Guest September 13, 2019 at 5:24 pm #

I agree about the lining. I think I would have preferred this on someone with dark hair/colouring either way.

9. P&P September 13, 2019 at 3:22 pm #

I don’t usually like this color, but she looks very beautiful and ethereal. Her beauty look is spot on.

10. Guest September 13, 2019 at 3:11 pm #

I think she looks really beautiful in this. I especially like the top half of the dress and her beauty look.

11. Guest September 13, 2019 at 2:12 pm #

I agree about the lining but I also this washes her out

12. Paola102 September 13, 2019 at 1:48 pm #

FC your assessment is spot on. Your eyes are immediately drawn to the left bottom of the dress (on the pic) and all you see is the liner….It should have been lighter, a different colour, more frills on the dress….Too bad because the rest is so good!