Menu

September 10, 2019 Photocall, Runway To Red Carpet

James Bond ‘No Time To Die’ Matera Photocall

James Bond 'No Time To Die' Matera Photocall

Matera, a picturesque city in Southern Italy, was the next stop for the cast and crew of James Bond ‘No Time To Die.’

To celebrate the arrival of the massive production in the ancient city, director Cary Joji Fukunaga, Léa Seydoux and Daniel Craig posed for some new promotional photos showcasing the stylish location.

Cary Joji Fukunaga:  My first reaction to Cary’s suit was, “is it raining?”  But those speckles are actually the print on this Gucci suit.

Léa Seydoux:  Of course she’s wearing Louis Vuitton (which she will do so throughout this promo tour). I also wasn’t surprised to see that this look was much improved in crepe, over the leather version we saw on the runway.   That LV belt has been a bit jarring for some on other looks, but I’m sure you’ll agree that it does a pretty good job of defining Lea’s waist and exaggerating her silhouette.

Daniel Craig: The actor is the king of classic, dark suits, but on this occasion he opted for a pale linen Brunello Cucinelli suit, styled with pale suede desert boots, and blue shirt and tie that complements the white stone landscape of the Sassi di Matera.  Daniel was looking every inch the suave secret agent who is returning for one final adventure.

Louis Vuitton Resort 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , ,

'Downton Abbey' World Premiere

‘Downton Abbey’ World Premiere

Rooney Mara In Hiraeth - 'Joker' Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Rooney Mara In Hiraeth – ‘Joker’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

17 Responses to James Bond ‘No Time To Die’ Matera Photocall

1. Guest September 12, 2019 at 9:44 am #

I like them all. I have a thing for Cary Fukunaga, he dresses so well and he’s so handsome!

2. Guest September 11, 2019 at 11:46 am #

Surprisingly, I love Lea’s look from head to toe, it’s classic and chic, and not the usual LV mess.

I prefer Daniel’s suit over Cary’s

3. Guest September 11, 2019 at 7:11 am #

Lea is delivering on this femme fatale fantasy. She looks amazing here!

4. Jess Mara September 11, 2019 at 3:30 am #

What handsome men!! Love the print on Cary’s suit and shirt, but it does look like raindrops.
    Glad Lea didnt wear the leather runway version as the crepe is soooo much better finesse but still hoping it’s not a full LV only promo tour.
    Daniel’s classic summer Linen suit is the winner for me!!!

5. JasLinds September 11, 2019 at 1:01 am #

Cary looks like he is wear a suit with dirt specks on it.
    Lea looks fine, but I’m so bored by the dated style of the dress.
    DANIEL wins. How great is a linen suit in Italy.

6. Vizual Ninja September 10, 2019 at 7:08 pm #

The men look good, though I prefer Daniel’ look. I love Lea’ hair not overly excited about the outfit but it’s ok.

7. Guest September 10, 2019 at 6:54 pm #

NO LEA!!!! go back to Prada. Poor woman looks like she’s in distress wearing that horrid outfit.

8. alvarospain September 10, 2019 at 5:30 pm #

Cary?

9. Noor September 10, 2019 at 4:59 pm #

I have seen her pumps on some else’s. I don’t remember who she is…

Oh Daniel looks good.

• Guest September 10, 2019 at 5:52 pm #

Jessica Biel was wearing those shoes too in yesterday’s post.

• Noor September 11, 2019 at 2:26 am #

Oh yes Jessica also. And I remembered it was Sophie Turner. She did many times until we became tired of seeing them.

10. Phee phee September 10, 2019 at 4:46 pm #

Men look delish. although Id change Carys shoes out. But otherwise, classic.
    Lea looks good. I like the defined waist. I truly hope its not all LV during the promo. Its not amazing but its a good class look.

11. Guest September 10, 2019 at 4:40 pm #

Well after looking at this LV it’s safe to say there will be no magic when Lea hits the red carpet for the promo tour of this big budget release. People didn’t have much expectations when it came to Sophie and the Dark Phoenix tour so the disappointment was minimum. I’d be even more crushed if Emma Stone’s LV contract doesn’t end before she tours for Disney’s Cruella. I miss the magic Lea and Emma brought before LV got to them.

• EloiseH September 11, 2019 at 4:13 am #

I miss the good old days too. She was perfect in
      Prada.

• Guest September 11, 2019 at 11:14 am #

Stunning.

12. Guest September 10, 2019 at 3:58 pm #

Cary’s stone shoes don’t go with the his suit and although Daniel’s do go with his suit I would have preferred a different shade. Lea’s dress is fine but it reminds me of the peplum trend from about 2008/2009 period.

13. KseniaBradner September 10, 2019 at 3:30 pm #

Most of the LV looks roll into one (do as Chanel looks) but this is nice.