Menu

September 6, 2019 Photocall, Premiere

Andrea Riseborough In Temperley London - 'ZeroZeroZero' Venice Film Festival Photocall

It was about two years ago to the day that Andrea Riseborough’s red carpet resurgence took place, and Venice Film Festival has served to prove that she hasn’t taken her foot off the pedal, style-wise.

For the photocall and premiere of ‘ZeroZeroZero’ on Thursday (September 5), the British actress wore two looks likely to leave you in awe.

‘ZeroZeroZero’ Venice Film Festival Photocall:   In the case of this Temperley London Fall 2019 dress, entirely encrusted in streams of sequins and embellishments which form a kind of crystalline caging over the tulle, this dress almost feels futuristic.  There was no need to amp up the look when it came to the accessories, but Andrea did add yet more sparkle with her Christian Louboutin ‘Degrastrass PVC pumps, and Links of London ear cuffs .

Temperley London Fall 2019
Andrea Riseborough In  Georges Hobeika - 'ZeroZeroZero' Venice Film Festival Premiere

‘ZeroZeroZero’ Venice Film Festival Premiere:  From futuristic, to Old Hollywood glam, Andrea looked breath-taking in Georges Hobeika Spring 2018 Couture.  If you believed that the Lebanese designer only made princess gowns and embellished dresses, prepare to be stunned by this crepe piece which feels instantly modern with the gold link-chain accents. I can’t say that I love the silver pumps here.   But you all know I have a strong preference for sandals with slit gowns.

Georges Hobeika Spring 2018 Couture
Shop the look

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Ashley Graham Dresses Her Baby Bump In Latex For The 2019 Fashion Media Awards

Ashley Graham Dresses Her Baby Bump In Latex For The 2019 Fashion Media Awards

Constance Wu's Red & Black Mini For The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Constance Wu’s Red & Black Mini For The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

19 Responses to Andrea Riseborough In Temperley London & Georges Hobeika Couture – ‘ZeroZeroZero’ Venice Film Festival Photocall & Premiere

1. MissHebble September 10, 2019 at 7:18 pm #

I ADORE BOTH OF THESE LOOKS! That is all. 🙂

2. Guest September 8, 2019 at 11:57 pm #

Andrea is always interesting.

3. Guest September 7, 2019 at 5:27 pm #

She looks amazing!
    Both great great great looks!

Love the confidence that’s oozing from her

4. Guest September 6, 2019 at 11:54 pm #

She looks great in both, but both would be elevated with better shoe choices.

5. Guest September 6, 2019 at 10:52 pm #

She looks great

6. Guest September 6, 2019 at 8:25 pm #

I like the first dress but the hair looks a shade or too light on her complexion going into harsh territory rather than edgy.
    The gown is nice enough and the pumps work with but her chest looks unflattering in it and the dress doesn’t seem match her red carpet persona or style.

7. Phee phee September 6, 2019 at 6:08 pm #

The first dress is beautifully intriguing. Like it a lot. But I cant stand her no makeup look with that too blond hair. There needed some color on her head somewhere somehow. preferably her dark hair back……..

The second is stunning. She looks terrific and it fits her perfectly. Love the color, even the slit still seems tasteful.
    I do however, agree, 100% about the shoes……shoulda been sandals.

8. Guest September 6, 2019 at 3:56 pm #

I am not as impressed by either look as other posters. The black dress is interesting and is the better of the two. The blue one is a bit dated to me and ruined by the shoes and I am not impressed with thigh high slits just for their own sake.
    One thing that I dislike about the current fashion situation is how celebrities can seem to have no style of their own and their looks are just reflections of their stylists. Andrea is an example of this.

9. Vizual Ninja September 6, 2019 at 3:39 pm #

This is the perfect example of “get you a girl who can do both”. She looks great and pulls off these contrasting looks effortlessly.

10. Guest September 6, 2019 at 2:55 pm #

Obsessed with the first look. It looks so striking with her fair skin/hair.

11. KseniaBradner September 6, 2019 at 2:49 pm #

Andrea’s style is all over the place because she keeps switching stylists…I am shocked an A-Lister is wearing Georges Hobeika.

• lelaid September 6, 2019 at 2:56 pm #

It really is so all over the place. Didn’t realize it was because she keeps switching stylists but that certainly makes sense given the hard shift from avant garde stuff to (frankly) quite boring gowns.

12. Iva007 September 6, 2019 at 2:42 pm #

Wow on the second look.
    Not the most gorgeous dress (or accessories) – but damn she looks good!

A for the firs one – although mostly black it kinda washes her out.

13. Guest September 6, 2019 at 2:24 pm #

These are both so great. I’m with the ones who have a hard time deciding which of these looks I like more. I might just go with the photocall look, but she killed it with both looks.

14. Guest September 6, 2019 at 2:18 pm #

I dont even know what to say. I’m speechless
    There are no words strong enough to describe what this woman has done.

Two killa looks. So different from one another and she slayed them effortlessly

15. Dominos September 6, 2019 at 2:07 pm #

All I can say is wow – she looks incredible! I can’t decide which I love best and I’m incredibly impressed she can flawlessly pull off such different looks.

16. _Hannah_ September 6, 2019 at 2:06 pm #

Two amazing looks. This Temperley dress is so strong and powerful. I love this kind of looks.
    The second – stunning. I don’t mind the pumps.
    I think she can probably pull many outfits off. She’s got such a personality and poise.

17. Guest September 6, 2019 at 1:50 pm #

She looks gorgeous in both. I have to say these are probably two of my favorite looks from Venice, which I found really up-and-down. That photocall look is so strong! And the teal is just as captivating if totally a different vibe. Brava!

18. Guest September 6, 2019 at 1:23 pm #

She’s so statuesque it’s hard to dislike her looks. She reminds me of Tilda. I do agree that sandals would have worked better with the gown.