Menu

August 29, 2019 Premiere

Alessandra Mastronardi In Gucci -  'Marriage Story' 2019 Venice Film Festival Premiere

Festival hostess Alessandra Mastronardi was back on the red carpet for day two of the 2019 Venice Film Festival for the premiere of  ‘Marriage Story’ on Thursday (August 29) in Italy.

After three Armani looks yesterday, the Italian actress switched gears in Gucci.

Her yellow-gold custom creation features the signature embellishments we’ve come to expect from the Italian house, which included the bold bat motif we first saw presented during the Fall 2017 collection.

Do I love this as much as any of her outings yesterday?

While this gown is beautiful, I wish the skirt didn’t have the draped, ruffled layer, and I wish Alessandra had worn her hair up, so we can get a better view of the shoulder details.

Credit: Getty

, , , , , , , , ,

Laverne Cox Was Oozing Glamour In Pamella Roland For The ‘Can You Keep A Secret?’ LA Screening

Molly Sims In Zuhair Murad Couture - ‘Marriage Story’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

Molly Sims In Zuhair Murad Couture – ‘Marriage Story’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

10 Responses to Alessandra Mastronardi In Gucci – ‘Marriage Story’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

1. Guest August 30, 2019 at 6:11 am #

Looks perfect to me, one of the best looks recently, even her hair blends seamlessly into all the detailing. Perfect execution as far as I’m concerned.

2. Phee phee August 30, 2019 at 3:39 am #

Well, I was holding high hopes for this night, for her. But no. I cannot.
    That bat…was not surprised it was Gucci…..makes the whole thing look so amateur n juvenile even.
    She also needed to have her hair back to show the accented shoulders.

o well, she did great the first three times, so im still holding hope for the rest!

3. SarahS95 August 30, 2019 at 1:43 am #

Not a big fan of the colour combo – I’ll just be looking at yesterdays looks instead

4. Isabela August 30, 2019 at 1:42 am #

It looks like they added the bat after the dress was made so it would have more character, but it just looks cheap

5. JasLinds August 30, 2019 at 1:40 am #

Love the shoulder embellishments (agree hair should have been out of the way), hate the bat.

6. Guest August 30, 2019 at 12:02 am #

Three out of four ain’t bad.

7. Guest August 29, 2019 at 9:37 pm #

She needs to go back to Armani Prive. What’s the point of the bat signal at the waist?

8. Paola102 August 29, 2019 at 8:13 pm #

I don’t know where her hair ends and the embellishments on her shoulders start! Nice colour…but I think that’s it.

9. Guest August 29, 2019 at 7:15 pm #

It’s the bat logo that’s putting me off mainly. Unless it was Halloween or batman event related it looks odd and silly on a gown.

10. Guest August 29, 2019 at 6:53 pm #

Newp. Looks like the Batman logo on her waist. Don’t like the fussy whatever on the shoulders either.