Menu

Jada Pinkett Smith Promotes ‘Angel Has Fallen’ In New York City

Having seen ‘Olympus Has Fallen’ and ‘London Has Fallen’, I am delighted to see Jada Pinkett Smith join the cast for the third installment of  ‘Angel Has Fallen.’

The actress, who also hosts her Facebook Watch series ‘Red Table Talk’ stopped by ‘The Late Show’ on Tuesday (August  13), where she talked to host Stephen Colbert about Will’s intimate feature on a recent episode of the show, before stepping out in another look on Wednesday (August 14).

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert:  Inspired by Hindu and Indian clothing, Jada’s Oscar de la Renta Pre-Fall 2019 halter  flaunts intricate embroidery that doesn’t  feel overwhelming.  Making the look her own with J Brand ‘Edita’ leather trousers, I love how the pumps co-ordinate with aspects from her top, and how she turned at good look into a fantastic look. Melinda Maria hoops, and a ring by EFFY Jewelry completed her exotic outing.

Oscar de la Renta Pre-Fall 2019

Out In New York City: The vibe was considerably more chilled in this Ralph Lauren Pre-Fall 2019 two-piece look with a relaxed fit that exemplifies the label’s elegant minimalism. Styled with white Jimmy Choo ‘Misty’ sandals, and the same earrings as before, this is feels like the first time we’ve seen something mellow from Jada, as bold styles appear to be her thing.

Ralph Lauren Pre-Fall 2019
View this post on Instagram

Good Morning?

A post shared by Jada Pinkett Smith (@jadapinkettsmith) on

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Shop the look

, , , , , , , ,

'47 Meters Down: Uncaged' LA Premiere

’47 Meters Down: Uncaged’ LA Premiere

Angela Bassett Spotlights Char Glover At The 1st Annual AAFCA TV Honors

Angela Bassett Spotlights Char Glover At The 1st Annual AAFCA TV Honors

10 Responses to Jada Pinkett Smith Promotes ‘Angel Has Fallen’ In New York City

1. Guest August 16, 2019 at 3:45 pm #

Jada looks fabulous; and is a BDOTW contender IMO.

2. Guest August 16, 2019 at 10:10 am #

I only like the Oscar de la Renta. The Ralph Lauren in the 2nd looks like wrapping paper.

3. lmkw August 15, 2019 at 11:50 pm #

I love it all. From the top of her braids to the tip if her shoes these looks are fun and fabulous. Go Jada.

4. Guest August 15, 2019 at 11:29 pm #

Love the ODLR on the model. Hate the Ralph Lauren and I usually love everything from him. The hair has to go.

5. Phee phee August 15, 2019 at 11:11 pm #

She looks pretty good in both. They are both intriguing to look at.
    I also do not like the hair.

6. Guest August 15, 2019 at 10:24 pm #

I like the original version a lot(Oscar de la Renta). On the model, this is a good example of how ‘when the east meets the west’ is done beautifully. The skirt especially makes the whole look modern and wearable. But Jada looks awful here! The jeans, the earrings, the braids, and the metalic gold shoes, all look very jarring and they just don’t go well with the top.

7. Guest August 15, 2019 at 9:30 pm #

She looks fab to me. The color of the braids coordinates perfectly with both looks. Love the textile top of the first look especially, as well as those snake PVCs. As for the Lauren, yep, loving that too, excepting some minor quibbles. Her smile is her best accessory.

8. Guest August 15, 2019 at 6:36 pm #

These braids are awful and I hope she takes them out ASAP. Neither outfit is great and the hair brings them both down. Love the sunglasses in the second look.

9. Guest August 15, 2019 at 6:24 pm #

2 knockout outfits ,terrible hair
    I love braids but not this kind

10. Guest August 15, 2019 at 6:05 pm #

I only like the ODLR top in the first look, everything else feels so dated. The Ralph Lauren outfit is much better overall. But I can’t say that I’m a fan of the hairstyle. It reminds me of when Cassie was still wearing it yonks after that trend had died.