Menu

August 8, 2019

Katy Perry’s Romantic Florals For Capitol Music’s Congress

Katy Perry's Romantic Florals For Capitol Music's Congress

Katy Perry was unrecognisable on the red carpet for Capitol Music Group’s 6th annual Capitol Congress premiering new music and projects for industry and media on Wednesday (August 7) in Los Angeles, California.

The singer tapped into her boho side wearing a Caroline Constas floor-sweeping Spring 2019 summery design,  balanced by the cascading, tiered skirt for exaggerated volume.

This is very much a signature from Caroline Constas, and very refreshing from Katy Perry who loves to be on 10 all the time. This feels like a steady paced 4.

Simple styling of just wooden hoops and a pretty pink lip colour completed her look.

I wonder how long this new version of Katy will last.

Credit: Getty

, , , ,

Lucy Liu's Matador 'Traje de luces' For The 'Why Women Kill' LA Premiere

Lucy Liu’s Matador ‘Traje de luces’ For The ‘Why Women Kill’ LA Premiere

Gemma Chan Channels Nonchalant-Chic In Tory Burch For 'I Am Hannah'

Gemma Chan Channels Nonchalant-Chic In Tory Burch For ‘I Am Hannah’

10 Responses to Katy Perry’s Romantic Florals For Capitol Music’s Congress

1. Noor August 9, 2019 at 7:21 am #

Thanks you mentioned her name on the head. Is that really her? She brings summer and I like her fresh look.

2. Phee phee August 8, 2019 at 9:22 pm #

I adore this fresh summery dress. Its so lovely.
    I love the earrings with it.

Its the hair color that bugs me. It is just awful. not for her at all. This would of been perfection with her dark hair.

3. Guest August 8, 2019 at 5:00 pm #

I’m not much of fan of that blonde shade on her or it might just be with the dark eyebrows. The dress has lovely colours but looks a tad cheap.

4. Catarina_M August 8, 2019 at 3:01 pm #

How to make a 700€ dress look like a 10€ one: white lining, very bad hair color and big hoops. Only missing big ponty nails in neon.

5. sueno August 8, 2019 at 2:04 pm #

Hair color, tan and this cheap dress makes her look like a fortune teller on the fair.

6. Guest August 8, 2019 at 1:26 pm #

The white lining is totally random and the new hair color is not great but despite that this is the best I have seen Katy look in some time. It’s definitely in her win column.

7. Vizual Ninja August 8, 2019 at 1:21 pm #

Definitely her best look in recent memory. I do wish she was rocking her dark hair with this, then it would really have been a winner.

8. Guest August 8, 2019 at 1:15 pm #

This dress seems kinda cheap but I think this is probably the best I’ve seen from Katy in a while so I consider this win for her.

9. Guest August 8, 2019 at 12:41 pm #

This is probably one her best looks in a long time. I kind of like this boho phase she’s going through. It suits her and it doesn’t look like she’s trying so hard. Hopefully she sticks with it for a while.

10. CharlotteLG August 8, 2019 at 12:28 pm #

The white lining is pretty bad and the hair colors doesn’t work with the dress.
    Except for that, it’s a nice change from her.