Menu

Julianne Moore & Michelle Williams Team Up For The 'After The Wedding' New York Screening

Julianne Moore and Michelle Williams attended the ‘After The Wedding’ New York screening held at Regal Essex on Tuesday (August 6).

Bottom line. Both can do soooooo much better.

Julianne Moore:  Before we get to the “ankle boots don’t have go with everything” point, let’s talk about her Givenchy Resort 2020 dress.

For me, it feels like it was created for someone younger, like a Camila Cabello or a Olivia Culpo.

I’m just not buying this on Julianne, from the high ruffle neckline to the cutesy bubble hem skirt.

Chopard jewelry completed her look.

Michelle Williams:  I think the only real issue I have here is the yellowy blonde hair, as this Louis Vuitton silver dress is very much expected.

Thoughts?

Do either of these looks work for you?

Givenchy Resort 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , , , ,

Dakota Johnson Rocks An Alexandre Vauthier Couture LBD With A Twist For The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Camila Cabello's Iced Pink Zuhair Murad Couture Mini For Variety’s 2019 Power of Young Hollywood Party

Camila Cabello’s Iced Pink Zuhair Murad Couture Mini For Variety’s 2019 Power of Young Hollywood Party

12 Responses to Julianne Moore & Michelle Williams Team Up For The ‘After The Wedding’ New York Screening

1. Guest August 11, 2019 at 3:00 am #

Never mind the wedding, I think there needs to be a funeral for these two looks.

2. Sharon M August 8, 2019 at 11:35 am #

I don’t like either look. Julianne can look SO much better, and Michelle’s hair is horrible. She should fire the colorist who did that to her.

3. Jess Mara August 8, 2019 at 12:37 am #

So Bad, SO bad…. I cant unsee this.
    Julianne is just a mess and there aren’t even enough words for this. Michelle’s isn’t as bad but the bust darts and the hair and shoes make this just tragic

4. Phee phee August 7, 2019 at 6:34 pm #

O heck no. to both.
    But especially Juliannes. she looks like a clown. It is so so bad. Bad enough I could put her on the worst dressed list.
    Michelles hair color doesn’t work for her best interest. The dress just helps too wash her out.

5. Guest August 7, 2019 at 5:44 pm #

Let me present this you to: The best Madam Taussauds Duo of the year award!!!

6. Guest August 7, 2019 at 5:12 pm #

If Barbie were a Stepford Wife…

7. Guest August 7, 2019 at 1:07 pm #

Michelle looks totally unrecognizable. What has she done??

8. Guest August 7, 2019 at 1:04 pm #

Julianne’s dress is unflattering. I like her beauty look, though. And between the shape and color, Michelle’s dress does nothing for her. But the biggest issue really is her hair. Especially the color. But the general hair styling as well; I get that she is growing out her pixie cut and that her hair is probably at an awkward length right now, but still, I don’t think this was the best way to style it.

9. Guest August 7, 2019 at 12:45 pm #

Julianne’s look is soo wrong, it’s going on the WDOTY list. What was Michelle’s hairstylist thinking when they dyed her hair that unflattering shade and put it in that matronly hairstyle.

10. Guest August 7, 2019 at 12:29 pm #

Both of these looks are bad (only thing I like are Michelle’s shoes) but Julia is so bad that I think along with those ankle boots makes her whole look a WDOTY nominee.

11. CharlotteLG August 7, 2019 at 11:48 am #

I don’t like any of this looks and what happened to Michelle’s face ?!

12. Guest August 7, 2019 at 11:39 am #

I am really disliking both dresses on these ladies. Both are very unflattering to me.
    I really hope the bubble skirt doesn’t have a resurgence…it needs to stay in the 80’s.