Menu

August 2, 2019 Premiere

Amanda Seyfried Was Summertime Chic In Yellow For 'The Art Of Racing In The Rain' LA Premiere

Amanda Seyfried attended the Los Angeles premiere of 20th Century Fox’s ‘The Art of Racing In The Rain,’ held at El Capitan Theatre on Thursday (August 1) in California.

It’s been a looooong time since I was enamored by an Amanda Seyfried look.

The actress does have great style, but you’ll have to take me back to the 2018 Met Gala for her last wow moment.

On this occasion she gave us a rare flash of colour wearing an Oscar de la Renta ribbon ombre yellow gown.

Indicative of the brand’s contemporary aesthetic, the gown boasted a fitted bodice and lightly structured high-low skirt, meaning that it wasn’t only the colour that took centre stage here.

Using the high-low hem to show off her elegant strappy heels, I’m sure some are wondering if this orange eye-shadow is now the makeup trend for summer 2019.

Embed from Getty Images

Credit: Getty

, , , , , ,

Netflix Premiere of 'Otherhood'

Netflix Premiere of ‘Otherhood’

Margot Robbie Goes Maxi For The Berlin Premiere Of ‘Once Upon a Time in Hollywood’

15 Responses to Amanda Seyfried Was Summertime Chic In Yellow For ‘The Art Of Racing In The Rain’ LA Premiere

1. lelaid August 4, 2019 at 12:49 pm #

Perfect and summery. Im even on board with the eye makeup tbh (but she’s so pretty she could pull anything off)

2. EloiseH August 3, 2019 at 6:46 pm #

Stop trying to make orange eye-shadow happen

3. Noor August 3, 2019 at 6:33 am #

It’s a big wow from her. It’s so happy to see her like that. She has brought summer to red carpet.

4. Vizual Ninja August 2, 2019 at 6:08 pm #

Yea not feeling this bright orange eyeshadow trend, and hope it has a short run. She looks like a young Michelle Pfeiffer here. High-low skirts aren’t my favourite but overall it’s a good look, I like the colour on her.

5. Guest August 2, 2019 at 6:05 pm #

I love the dress would love the look even more had she styled her hair in a chic chignon and carried a clutch.

6. Guest August 2, 2019 at 3:03 pm #

She looks gorgeous. The skirt is just a liiiitle longer than I would like, given how awkwardly the material folds into itself. The effect is slightly cocoon-y and distracting.

7. Guest August 2, 2019 at 2:26 pm #

Catherine thanks for that reminder of Amanda’s 2018 Met gown. What a breathtaking look…

This one is just okay. I think the eye shadow & limp ombré hair ruin it for me.

8. Phee phee August 2, 2019 at 2:23 pm #

Gorgeous summer dress. love it. fresh color, so light seeming. the shoes are nice.
    yup, that eye shadow doesn’t work on anybody.

9. Guest August 2, 2019 at 1:22 pm #

Oscar de la Renta is having great moments on the red carpet. This dress is perfect for a summer premiere. I love it.

10. Guest August 2, 2019 at 11:37 am #

I Adore This ODLR gown. But strongly dislike get orange eye-shadow. Perfect For Summer Though

11. Guest August 2, 2019 at 9:39 am #

I love this, even the makeup.

12. Guest August 2, 2019 at 9:36 am #

The dress is an utter delight but that eye make-up only looks good is close up. Long shot, she looks a bit like she has a condition.

13. Guest August 2, 2019 at 9:28 am #

I love the dress. A little close to her skin tone/hair color though, would like to see it on someone else. The orange shadow is hideous, the lip color is fantastic.

14. Catarina_M August 2, 2019 at 9:21 am #

I love it, minus … wait for it … the orange eye shadow.

15. CharlotteLG August 2, 2019 at 8:55 am #

“I’m sure some are wondering if this orange eye-shadow is now the makeup trend for summer 2019” it looks like it but it’s not a pretty good thing, as it doesn’t work on anybody, except if you want to look like you’re sick.
    Except for the make up she looks good, it’s a fun dress, perfect for a summer Premiere.