Menu

July 29, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

HollyRod Foundation’s 21st Annual DesignCare Gala

Posted by Catherine Kallon
Gabrielle Union in SemSem  - HollyRod Foundation's 21st Annual DesignCare Gala

The HollyRod Foundation’s 21st Annual DesignCare Gala took place on Saturday (July 27) in Malibu, California, with three stunning looks taking to the red carpet.

Gabrielle Union: Forever my inspiration, the actress reverted back to a full-length dress, after brief flirtation with minis for the 2019 ESPYs and Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Sports 2019.

This vibrant SemSem Resort 2020 gown is a visual delight thanks to the tie-dye effect, and the drapery which wraps and drapes around her toned figure.

Showcasing the strapless, flattering neckline with a subtle Sophie Ratner Fine Jewelry necklace and earrings, the look was completed with yet another statement bag from Gelareh Mizrahi.

SemSem Resort 2020
skai jackson in pamella roland HollyRod Foundation's 21st Annual DesignCare Gala.jpg

Skai Jackson: If this Pamella Roland Spring 2019 lemon strapless dress isn’t the definition of summer and adorability, I don’t know what is.

This makes a serious call for Skai to be crowned best dressed teen of the year.

Giuseppe Zanotti star accented sandals completed her look.

Pamella Roland Spring 2019
Eva Longoria  in pamella roland HollyRod Foundation's 21st Annual DesignCare Gala

Eva Longoria:   I feel like Eva and I have been on a long journey of highs and lows.

I have to say, at present, that she is experiencing her best red carpet moments outside her early days at Cannes Film Festival.

Eva and her stylist Charlene Roxborough really work well together.

This Pamella Roland Resort 2020 dress is her best of the week, and has me believing that green is her colour.

Figure-flattering effortlessly styled.  Long may this run continue.

Pamella Roland Resort 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Meghan, Duchess Of Sussex Guest Edits The September Issue Of British Vogue

Meghan, Duchess Of Sussex Guest Edits The September Issue Of British Vogue

Who Was Your Best Dressed?

Who Was Your Best Dressed?

11 Responses to HollyRod Foundation’s 21st Annual DesignCare Gala

1. PeytonMolls July 30, 2019 at 6:56 pm #

Where is Camerone Parker? She stole the night wearing an ocean blue gown!

2. PeytonMolls July 30, 2019 at 6:49 pm #

Where is Camerone Parker? She stole the show in her beautiful ocean blue gown!

3. OGCaroline July 30, 2019 at 3:24 pm #

Wow, the three of them look PERFECT. Loving the summer vibes.

4. MissHebble July 29, 2019 at 8:16 pm #

I’m really happy for Eva – feel like she has finally turned a corner. She looks sensational here. The other two ladies look lovely too.

5. Catarina_M July 29, 2019 at 9:37 am #

Eva looks amazing.

6. Guest July 29, 2019 at 8:47 am #

Eva is sensational and my favourite here!
    The other two ladies are also gorgeous, but I have to go with Eva on this occasion!

7. James Mackay July 29, 2019 at 8:00 am #

They all look STUNNING! But Skai looks like a LIVING DOLL??

8. Guest July 29, 2019 at 1:56 am #

I usually think tie-dye looks cheap but I really like the colours on Gabrielle’s dress and her braids. Skai is definitely on course for best dressed teen, the colour of her dress feels refreshing and she looks pretty in it. Eva looks great too, much better than her three previous looks.

9. Phee phee July 29, 2019 at 1:31 am #

Eva looks fantastic. Perfect look for her.

Gabrielles dress is lovely. love the colors. love the purse. I feel her hair should of been styled up. A dressier hairstyle would of elevated it.

Skais dress. I could tell the second I saw it on her that it was meant to be on someone taller.Then I scrolled down and saw the runway version.
    It looks like she is in her mommas dress. the length is very awkward. I dont like it on her at all. But I do adore the runway version.

10. Guest July 29, 2019 at 12:15 am #

Wow — times 3!!!!!!! *rubs eyes and looks again* Three BDOTW contenders in one post. Gabrielle and Skai are lovely and that is a personal best for Eva (!!).

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards July 29, 2019 at 1:05 am #