Menu

July 12, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Posted by Catherine Kallon
Gabrielle Union's Mini Dress, Statement Bag Run Continues At The Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Sports 2019

Following yesterdays 2019 ESPYs, Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade were back at it again, this time attending the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Sports Awards on Thursday (July 11) in Santa Monica, California.

The hair might be different, but the M.O. was the same – mini dress with a statement bag.

Gabrielle rocked a green and copper, brocade strapless dress from Antonio Berardi’s Pre-Fall 2019 collection.

The colour and fabric may not scream summer, but cut, length and that smile gives this look such a sunny disposition.

We haven’t had much a statement bag red carpet trend in recent times, so I glad to see Gabrielle making every outing a statement bag outing.

Yesterday was Judith Leiber, today it’s By Far’s ‘Frida’ bag.

Embed from Getty Images
Antonio Berardi Pre-Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Shop the look

, , , , ,

David Beckham Brings His  Handsome Style To The Royal Box At Wimbledon

David Beckham Brings His Handsome Style To The Royal Box At Wimbledon

Dua Lipa Rocks A Black Dazzling Mini For The 2019 Amazon Prime Day Concert

Dua Lipa Rocks A Black Dazzling Mini For The 2019 Amazon Prime Day Concert

7 Responses to Gabrielle Union’s Mini Dress, Statement Bag Run Continues At The Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Sports 2019

1. Noor July 13, 2019 at 5:30 am #

A big no for the shoes

2. Phee phee July 12, 2019 at 6:55 pm #

Well, it works for the event I suppose, But I think its way too twee looking for her. She doesn’t suit these cutesy looks.
    I also dont get her bag choices. Dont like either she has sported .
    The shoes here are also no. They look so dated.

3. Guest July 12, 2019 at 6:40 pm #

I think she looks great. Dress color is beautiful, and her charm sells it to me.

4. Guest July 12, 2019 at 5:06 pm #

Well, it’s the Kids Choice awards so that might have made them both think that going twee was the way to go. But I give this a resounding no for two adults.

5. Vizual Ninja July 12, 2019 at 4:15 pm #

Her bag choices are so odd. I agree with Charlotte the print & colours are gorgeous against her skin tone but I don’t like the dress.

6. Guest July 12, 2019 at 4:13 pm #

I really like her hairstyle, the braids also stop a too tweeness of the outfit. Saying that between the dress and Dwayne’s outfit, it does look as if they’re done some of kid’s theme fancy dress.

7. CharlotteLG July 12, 2019 at 3:08 pm #

It’ better than her previous mini dress but I don’t like the proportions of this one.
    I like the print and the colors on her skin tone.