Menu

June 25, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Janelle Monáe in Hellessy - Belvedere Vodka The Launch Of 'A Beautiful Future' Limited Edition Bottle

Janelle Monáe has never been afraid to approach a new trend, or experiment with unique pieces, but there is one constant that runs through her eclectic wardrobe; her black and white colour palette.

She will dip into other colours every now and then, rainbow happens to be a fun favourite, but for Belvedere Vodka celebration of the launch of ‘A Beautiful Future’ Limited Edition Bottle in New York City on Monday (June 24), the actress was serving up tried-and-true in Hellessy Fall 2019 dress.

I love this feminine-focused aesthetic.

Janelle often veers to more masculine looks, so this feels very refreshing.

If you had tried to sell this dress to me from the runway, my response would’ve been “no bueno,” but between Janelle’s personality, the better fit, and styling, I’m bowled over by the look.

Red lips and crystal-embellished earrings heighten the opulent feel.

Hellessy Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , ,

Zendaya Coleman Sports Two Looks From Peter Do While Promoting 'Spider-Man: Far From Home'

Zendaya Coleman Sports Two Looks From Peter Do While Promoting ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’

Annabelle Wallis' Daytime Romance In J. Mendel For Build Series

Annabelle Wallis’ Daytime Romance In J. Mendel For Build Series

7 Responses to Belvedere Vodka x Janelle Monáe Celebrate The Launch Of ‘A Beautiful Future’ Limited Edition Bottle

1. OGCaroline June 26, 2019 at 12:47 am #

Meh.

2. Guest June 25, 2019 at 11:13 pm #

Cute, sassy, modern..love it(!) I’d wear this little dress in a heartbeat.

3. Phee phee June 25, 2019 at 7:52 pm #

Well put together. Its a good one for her. Usually despise pumps and wish for something different but these dont detract from the look this time.

4. Guest June 25, 2019 at 7:21 pm #

One of her best looks of recent times.

5. Guest June 25, 2019 at 7:02 pm #

For the first time, I am not in love with a Janelle Monae beauty look but she looks great in the dress and I love the simple styling, which is not something I associate with her. I am generally opposed to white pumps so I would have liked different shoes but overall, this is a great look.

6. Violet Delights June 25, 2019 at 6:13 pm #

Yass! Janelle always brings something from herself to the look. Fresh and fun all the way down to the shoes!

7. James Mackay June 25, 2019 at 5:53 pm #

Stunning mainly because she let her beauty shine by NOT overcooking her outfit. Simple styling always works best for her. She is too pretty to always hide behind too many accessories. Love it. Her personal best this year so far imho ???