Menu

Zendaya Coleman in Peter Do Good Morning America

There’s still plenty of promo work to be done for ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home,’ ahead of the movie’s July 1 premiere.

I’m delighted to see that Zendaya Coleman continues to go full-throttle in serving up an array of inspiring looks, while still sporting her new red hair.

Good Morning America:  The first of two Peter Do Fall 2019 looks was a midi dress and wide-leg trouser ensemble patterned with a blueprint of a car.

Both the print and translucent material made for an edgy morning look, which not any could make work.

Some may feel that there is a too much fabric, some may feel it is too sheer, but Zendaya should always be praised for giving us something new.

Peter Do Fall 2019
Zendaya in Peter Do "Spider-Man: Far From Home" participates in the ceremonial lighting of the Empire State Building

Empire State Building Ceremonial Lighting: Zendaya channels a borrowed-from-the-boys look with this oversized rework of the classic button-down shirt and trousers combo from Peter Do’s Fall 2019 collection.

Between the roomy silhouette and unbutton shirt, I love the sense of nonchalance.

I would’ve been happy to see Sienna Miller in a look like this on Build Series.

Green Casadei pumps completed her look.

Peter Do Fall 2019

Credit: WWD & Getty

, , , , , , , , , ,

Kate Beckinsale Was Back To Goddess Glamour For The 2019 NBA Awards

Kate Beckinsale Was Back To Goddess Glamour For The 2019 NBA Awards

Belvedere Vodka x Janelle Monáe Celebrate The Launch Of 'A Beautiful Future' Limited Edition Bottle

Belvedere Vodka x Janelle Monáe Celebrate The Launch Of ‘A Beautiful Future’ Limited Edition Bottle

9 Responses to Zendaya Coleman Sports Two Looks From Peter Do While Promoting ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’

1. Guest June 26, 2019 at 6:17 pm #

as always zendaya trying wayyyyyyy too hard

2. lmkw June 26, 2019 at 1:55 am #

I like the first but I’d like it better if the pants were not quite so voluminous. I didn’t even notice how sheer it was until it was pointed out. lol. With the busy print it seems fine and she can rock anything. The second look is very cool and modern. I like it a lot.

3. Jess Mara June 26, 2019 at 12:50 am #

Both pants could have used some hemming and i hate that you can see the pockets in the dress but I totally buying what shes selling to me – effortless cool chic.

4. OGCaroline June 26, 2019 at 12:47 am #

Nope and nope.

5. Phee phee June 25, 2019 at 7:48 pm #

O darn. I would of loved that first look with a light liner underneath and no pants! The dress itself was perfect.
    The second just doesn’t work nicely for this event and heat. Its not the nicest looking…and yes, I could totally see Sienna wearing this!

6. Guest June 25, 2019 at 7:46 pm #

I like the idea of these looks more than the results.

Look #1 : both the dress and the trousers should have been shortened for a lighter effect. I’m also on the fence with the fact that I can see her bra and panties.

Look #2 : it’s very TLC from the “Creep” video so I should be totally on board. But it’s NYC in the summer so… no lol.

7. Guest June 25, 2019 at 7:23 pm #

I wish the first was either just the dress or shorter more tunic length with the pants. The sheerness for visible bra doesn’t add to look at all.
    The second feels too PJ-like for my tastes.

8. Guest June 25, 2019 at 5:45 pm #

I am trying to like these but I just can’t. Too much fabric on the first one and the black bra is not working for me. For the second, it does not look like something to wear when the temps are in the 80s (F) and unbuttoning he blouse does not make it so.

9. ? June 25, 2019 at 5:12 pm #

I like the first look but I do wish the dress was a little bit shorter…

anonymous as always