Menu

‘La Belle Epoque’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

More models joined Natalia Vodianova in the mix at the 2019 Cannes Film Festival premiere of ‘La Belle Epoque’ premiere on Monday (May 20) in France. Here’s a look at their striking turns down the red carpet.

Cindy Bruna: Although there was plenty to look at with this Balmain Spring 2019 Haute Couture design, I couldn’t take my eyes off the quarterback shoulders — and that wasn’t necessarily a good thing in this case. I found them a bit too contrived when competing with the other elements of this experimental fusion look.

Balmain Spring 2019 Haute Couture

Natalia Vodianova In Atelier Versace - 'La Belle Epoque' Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Hailey Clauson: This Ralph & Russo Spring 2017 Couture gown had a delicately whimsical touch with the feathery accents and metallic lace embroidery that added to the fantasy quality. But, there is no getting around that the look was another addition to the Cannes naked gown list. It was quite sheer, so perhaps that explains the position of her hands.

Ralph & Russo Spring 2017 Couture

Josephine Skriver: With unique, period-style footwear perhaps inspired by the era of the movie, the model also channeled a Grecian goddess flair in this siren-red Pamella Roland Pre-Fall 2019 draped gown with caped sleeves for added drama.

Pamella Roland Pre-Fall 2019

Madison Headrick: I love the elements of old Hollywood elegance in this Ashi Studio Spring 2019 Haute Couture high-low ball gown. Its voluminous proportions are such a delight. Yet the hot-pink hue is perfectly modern, with just the right amount of bejeweled dazzle in her earrings and bracelet to complete the picture.

Ashi Studio Spring 2019 Haute Couture

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, ,

Natalia Vodianova In Atelier Versace – ‘La Belle Epoque’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Trophée Chopard 2019

Trophée Chopard 2019

10 Responses to ‘La Belle Epoque’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

1. Phee phee May 21, 2019 at 5:22 pm #

Madisons is just wonderful. I love the color. I love the design.
    She looks amazing and fresh

2. Guest May 21, 2019 at 3:50 pm #

Madison is the best of the bunch, but man does Ralph and Russo do ugly, especially lately!!! What is going on there?

And the sheer trend should have died ages ago, but it seems like it’s here to stay for God knows how long

3. OGCaroline May 21, 2019 at 11:03 am #

Hailey looks hawt!

4. lelaid May 21, 2019 at 10:54 am #

Love Madison’s! So chic and fresh. It’s also sooooo nice seeing a model in something that isn’t sheer/cut up to her uterus.

5. NZ May 21, 2019 at 8:09 am #

I really don’t understand Cindy and Josephine’s shoe choices, they’re very ugly. I have no comment on Hailey really..it’s just another sheer dress.
    Madison wins this roundup.

6. Guest May 21, 2019 at 5:32 am #

I am not loving anything here. Cindy looks ridiculous as does Hailey but a different kind of ridiculous. I guess if I had to pick one it would be Madison but I ammo belt inspired belt is a downer for me. Other than the color, which is great, Josephine’s dress is just okay and I question her choice of these shoes for this dress.

7. Guest May 21, 2019 at 4:56 am #

I just can’t with those shoulders on Cindy. For some reason, I’m not disliking Hailey’s sheer look. Josephine’s shoes are just ugly but the rest works fine. I’m adoring Madison’s gown. It’s big but it doesn’t have frothy tulle or feathers so feels kind of fresh it’s well cut and the colour is lovely.

8. Charlotte2019 May 21, 2019 at 3:31 am #

Madison stood out in this bunch,I guess.

9. Jess Mara May 21, 2019 at 3:30 am #

I love Madison’s gown. The colour is divine on her and the asymetrical shoulder makes it feel very modern.
    Hailey goes into the #shouldhavebeenlined group that most models seem to dress to.
    And really not a fan of the Qb shoulders, shoes, belt, giant pearl buttons …or really any of Cindy’s look. No, just no!!

10. Jerusa04 May 21, 2019 at 3:25 am #

Madison! Best of this roundup.