Menu

‘Les Plus Belles Annees D’Une Vie’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

‘Les Plus Belles Annees D’Une Vie’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Before I get started on Sunday’s red carpet, lets conclude Saturday’s roundup from the ‘Les Plus Belles Annees D’Une Vie’ Cannes Film Festival premiere in France.

Liya Kebede:  The model was looking as beautiful as ever wearing a Valentino Fall 2019 butterfly embroidered tulle gown that gave us a modern fairytale moment.

Valentino Fall 2019

Sui He: The model wore a Ralph & Russo Spring 2019 Couture gown which allowed me to see more than I wished to see.  Chopard jewels completed the look.

Ralph & Russo Spring 2019 Couture

Isabeli Fontana: I was mesmerized by  Isabeli’s Ali Younes gown, mostly for the striking sunset iridescent hues, which she complemented with gold Giuseppe Zanotti ‘Harmony’ sandals plus a Boucheron necklace.

Leyna Bloom: You couldn’t miss the American actress in her custom Alberta Ferretti Limited Edition tulle dress adorned with a cascade of silver and gold sequins in a multitude of shapes.  Giuseppe Zanotti platforms completed her look.

Catrinel Marlon: While the Romanian actress looks beautiful in her custom Alberta Ferretti strapless blush silk-chiffon pleated gown, it didn’t stand out on this red carpet.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Andie MacDowell In Maticevski -'Pain And Glory (Dolor Y Gloria/ Douleur et Gloire)' Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Andie MacDowell In Maticevski -‘Pain And Glory (Dolor Y Gloria/ Douleur et Gloire)’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Who Was Your Best Dressed On Day Five Of Cannes Film Festival?

Who Was Your Best Dressed On Day Five Of Cannes Film Festival?

11 Responses to ‘Les Plus Belles Annees D’Une Vie’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

1. Guest May 19, 2019 at 11:33 pm #

Sui He really ugly cheap looking dress.

2. Guest May 19, 2019 at 7:50 pm #

Liya looks beautiful and elegant as always but I’d rather see her in a Valentino Couture gown. Isabeli is wowing, doesn’t feel repetitive and works at being different though I’d prefer it sans that necklace.
    Ralph & Russo have sent out couple of couture that look a bit cheap and tacky, Sui’s dress would have been far better non-sheer.
    Lenya’s look is quite nice but Catrinel looks so blah, it reminds of that super boring nude Dior couture collection.

3. Guest May 19, 2019 at 7:33 pm #

Sui He is wearing the ugliest trashiest R&R outfit I can remember. The rest are meh at best.

4. Guest May 19, 2019 at 7:23 pm #

Liya looks lovely. She’s a model I’d love to see on the red carpet more often.

5. OGCaroline May 19, 2019 at 7:22 pm #

Except for Sui they all look DIVINE.

6. Phee phee May 19, 2019 at 7:16 pm #

Isabelis dress with that glorious color is divine….The amount of fabric is a bit messy. but I’ll take it.
    Liyas is cute and classy…
    and then theres Sui he…..just beyond awful. what was she thinking?

• Guest May 19, 2019 at 7:44 pm #

7. Guest May 19, 2019 at 7:11 pm #

There is not t a single look here that is better than meh. What is happening in Cannes this year?

• Guest May 19, 2019 at 8:08 pm #

When I first looked at Liya’s dress I thought it said Beyond Words and I thought that is appropriate because it looks like a school art project. Does anyone know what it actually says?

• Guest May 19, 2019 at 8:13 pm #

+1. Probably the worst Cannes I can remember.

8. Guest May 19, 2019 at 7:01 pm #

Isabeli is the best of this bunch mostly because of the beautiful fabric of her dress but that’s not saying much considering how bad most if not all of the other looks are