Menu

Jessica Chastain & Sophie Turner Promote ‘X-Men Dark Phoenix’ In Paris

Jessica Chastain & Sophie Turner Promote The 'X-Men Dark Phoenix' In Paris

As ‘Avengers: Endgame’ promo tour winds down, the ‘X-Men Dark Phoenix’ promo tour begins with new girl to the fold, Jessica Chastain, and Sophie Turner attending the photocall held at the Cafe De L’Homme on Friday (April 26) in Paris, France.

Jessica Chastain: The actress opted for an overtly feminine rendition of menswear in her Prince of Wales check suit from the Ralph Lauren Pre-Fall 2017 collection, with a sensual off-the-shoulder cut which was oh-so chic.

Sophie Turner: I think everyone’s reaction is the same to this.  Who knew Sophie was so tall? The British actress was looking very statuesque wearing a micro mini skater dress from Mugler’s Fall 2019 collection. I love how the corset-inspired contrast stitching creates a striking illusion, which has me very excited about this promo tour. Will she continue to mix things up with other designers? And will Nicolas Ghesquière continue to create breath-taking custom pieces for Sophie that are BDOTW-worthy?

Ralph Lauren Pre-Fall 2017
Mugler Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , , ,

Brie Larson Off-White In Yellow

Brie Larson Off-White In Yellow

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

12 Responses to Jessica Chastain & Sophie Turner Promote ‘X-Men Dark Phoenix’ In Paris

1. Guest April 29, 2019 at 3:47 am #

I feel like I’m looking at two Geena Davis movie roles standing side by side.

2. Guest April 29, 2019 at 2:01 am #

I wish Jessica wore something more exciting, as this looks kind of boring and seems so old next to Sophie.

3. Guest April 28, 2019 at 3:35 pm #

Sophie towers her fiancé and almost every man on Game of Thrones. And the crazy thing is that she’s at most 5’10. She’s just surrounded by short people lol.

Re:fashion, Jessica’s outfit is weather appropriate but it’s not exciting. Sophie’s dress doesnt make sense and is basic considering.

4. Phee phee April 28, 2019 at 3:18 am #

I am just thankful Sophie is not wearing LV. Hope that continues.
    She looks hot, amazing legs.
    Jessicas is a dud. Don’t like the ick color.

5. Guest April 27, 2019 at 1:48 pm #

Sophie’s dress and the short one she wore to the very premiere of GoT season 8 did her no good , being bad fit and more suitable for a 13-year-old, respectively. She is far too statuesque to be wearing just any rag. With this gorgeous figure she could wear virtually anything and still look very nice buy with this one above, it’s just wasted potential.

• Guest April 27, 2019 at 5:15 pm #

6. Sharon Macklin April 27, 2019 at 11:46 am #

I actually like Jessica’s look better. Sophie is young and SO tall…I may have liked it more with her hair down. All I see is skin…not in a revealing way, but I don’t think the dress is that flattering. She looks cold!

7. Karola April 27, 2019 at 8:58 am #

Yes, my first thought was: “How tall is she?!!!” My second thought was that they look like they dressed for two different events. I find Jessica’s suit nice, but too formal.

8. Guest April 27, 2019 at 2:26 am #

They both look nice, but Jessica’s look is quite underwhelming.

9. Guest April 27, 2019 at 12:48 am #

Lol, I’m glad that I wasn’t the only one thinking about Sophie’s height. I hope her tour isn’t a LVathon.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards April 27, 2019 at 12:13 pm #

I’m hoping for a mix up too

10. Guest April 27, 2019 at 12:07 am #

Judging from her past two looks, it seems like Kate Young is a good stylist fit for Sophie. She looks amazing.
    Jessica looks okay, I’m not overly excited by it, though. She has worn very similar Ralph Lauren looks before and it just doesn’t really fit the vibe of an action movie promo tour for me.
    But yes, I’m also excited for this promo tour.