Menu

April 25, 2019

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry Commemorate Anzac Day

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry attended the Anzac Day service at Westminster Abbey in London this afternoon (April 25), while Prince William is in New Zealand, making his own appearance at a service there.

The Duchess is known to love recycling her favourite outfits, but she stepped out in something new for this outing, wearing a bespoke teal coat dress by Catherine Walker.

I would’ve expected all the accessories to match, but it was only the  statement headpiece on this occasion.

The royal carried a green Emma London clutch and wore matching heels from the same designer, with her favourite Kiki McDonough jewels completing the look.

Is anyone feeling that this is beautiful, but slightly aging at the same time?

Credit: Getty

, , ,

Say Hi To The Sunny Season

Say Hi To The Sunny Season

Sofia Carson's Valentino Silk Crêpe Gown

Sofia Carson’s Valentino Silk Crêpe Gown

11 Responses to Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry Commemorate Anzac Day

1. Guest April 26, 2019 at 6:58 pm #

I can’t believe this isn’t a repeat! I definitely feel like I’ve seen this look before. But, as always, she looks impeccable, the tailoring and fit are amazing, and she looks incredibly well put together.

2. Guest April 26, 2019 at 10:37 am #

How come we are not discussing the fascinator. Spot on

3. Guest April 26, 2019 at 5:58 am #

What a waste of money to spend it on something that looks just the same of what she already has maybe 100 of. I can’t imagine how boring walking into her closet must be with coat dress after coat dress.

This would look look great in Camilla tho.

4. Guest April 25, 2019 at 11:56 pm #

Kate looks fab. I know people are bored of her coat dresses, but they’ve become her signature. They fit her perfectly and she wears them in nice colours so I don’t see the problem. I like how she accessorised this one with green pumps and a green bag.

Overall, I think this is a great look for her…

5. Guest April 25, 2019 at 9:27 pm #

It’s new but it looks recycled. The color is nice and the fit as usual is impeccable. The rest is boring as per so I am okay with it.

6. Phee phee April 25, 2019 at 7:58 pm #

The colors are nice. I love the neckline. The hat is lovely too.

7. Guest April 25, 2019 at 6:18 pm #

I love seeing her in bright colours. I know their not popular but white pumps may have been fresher or yellow/pink accessories to make it more youthful. I like fuller skirt to give more shape.

8. Martijn149 April 25, 2019 at 6:18 pm #

Love the color and the shape of the skirt, as it looks great with het figure. I think the neckline part is what ages her, feels a bit to stiff. Maybe a different type of neckline would be better. But again, it works for the occasion, like she always does.

9. Guest April 25, 2019 at 6:16 pm #

The color is nice, but I just feel like we’ve seen her in that style a hundred times so I’m kinda bored by it!

10. Guest April 25, 2019 at 6:00 pm #

It looks recycled but from the Queens wardrobe 40 years ago.

11. Guest April 25, 2019 at 5:59 pm #

I think the bright colour, the fun hat and the green accessories prevent the outfit from looking aging. She looks impeccable and perfect for the occasion, as usual.