Menu

Scarlett Johansson’s Bold Purple ‘Avengers: Endgame’ London Photocall Look

Scarlett Johansson In Michael Kors Collection - 'Avengers: Endgame' London Photocall

Following a night at the fan event, Scarlett Johansson continued to promote ‘Avengers Endgame’ at the photocall held at the Corinthia Hotel London today (April 11) in London.

Once again I’m getting a feminine yet rebellious vibe from Scarlett.

Her Michael Kors Collection Fall 2019 dress mixes elements typical of the brand, patterned with vibrant florals that felt both elegant and edgy.

The dress may be without the ruffle trims that pronounced romance on the runway, but this clearly wasn’t the mood Scarlett was going for.

Once again I’m charmed by the beauty, with violet eyes intensifying the look.

Michael Kors Collection Fall 2019

, , ,

Letitia Wright Had The Blues At The 'Clash De Cartier' Launch Photocall

Letitia Wright Had The Blues At The ‘Clash De Cartier’ Launch Photocall

Natalia Dyer Has A Disney Moment At The 'Clash De Cartier' Launch Photocall

Natalia Dyer Has A Disney Moment At The ‘Clash De Cartier’ Launch Photocall

12 Responses to Scarlett Johansson’s Bold Purple ‘Avengers: Endgame’ London Photocall Look

1. Phee phee April 11, 2019 at 8:52 pm #

I don’t like this look at all. The dress seems so prim and blah.
    I do like the eyeshadow however. makes her eyes pop.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards April 12, 2019 at 1:09 am #

The one time I disagree

• Guest April 13, 2019 at 9:54 am #

🙂 I love this new approach..go FC!

2. Guest April 11, 2019 at 8:18 pm #

I wish the tights weren’t opaque but I like the look. Her promo tour fashion has been pretty solid so far.

3. Guest April 11, 2019 at 7:41 pm #

I think she looks lovely. I’m kind of digging the boots as well. Can’t wait to see what she wears at the world premiere! Like or dislike her style, Scarlett always grabs your attention with her choices.

4. Guest April 11, 2019 at 7:24 pm #

A nice dress, looks like one that would be pop on the high street. The boots aren’t terrible here but I would change them. I love the purple eye make up. I enjoy it on the runway and wonder how wearable it is for regular life.

5. Guest April 11, 2019 at 7:11 pm #

I think she looks great and have loved her looks on the tour so far. I cant wait to see what she wears to the premiere.

6. Guest April 11, 2019 at 6:33 pm #

This look is very accessible. I don’t know if I can afford it but I would certainly wear it.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards April 12, 2019 at 1:11 am #

Yes. This is fan event time before the world premiere. Accessible is the purpose of this trip

7. HighPriestess April 11, 2019 at 6:27 pm #

Love the dress and the beauty look, but once again the boots drag the entire thing down.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards April 12, 2019 at 1:10 am #

It’s still kinda cold here in London. I was wearing similar boots today.

8. Guest April 11, 2019 at 5:42 pm #

This is a great daytime look. It’s not always necessary to go for overt sexiness or glamour which a lot of actresses seem to opt for at these press events.