Menu

March 30, 2019 Premiere

‘Shazam!’ LA Premiere

Posted by Catherine Kallon
'Shazam!' LA Premiere

The world premiere of ‘Shazam!’ was held at TCL Chinese Theatre on Friday (March 28) in Hollywood, California.

Zachary Levi: The man of the hour continued his love affair with all things dunhill, styling his sharp, well-tailored look with a Montblanc timepiece and Christian Louboutin ‘Top Daviol’ shoes.

Meagan Good:  It looks like going blonde for 2019 has given Meagan a whole new glow.  Between her radiant smile, the hair and her Pamella Roland Spring 2019 embellished dress, there is a lot to love about this outing.

Asher Angel: These young actors have so much swag straight-out the gate.  Bodes well for the future of mens fashion.  Asher wore a blood-red butterfly Joshua Kane bespoke suit, which was styled with a unique tie pin and yet more hardware via his studded shoes.

'Shazam!' LA Premiere

Grace Fulton: The actress wore a beautiful Cushnie ‘Tatum’ gown which simple in design, with touches such as the two-tone colours and draped bodice which make this so alluring.

Michelle Borth: With her complexion, this Marchesa Fall 2019 dress was a stunning choice for her. The second skin effect, allows the embroideries to stand out further.  Rene Caovilla shoes and Monica Vinader jewels completed her look.

Marta Milans: I have two wishes.  That this Ralph Lauren dress was floor-length and that she opted for a updo, rather than a bun.  The bun feels a bit too casual.

'Shazam!' LA Premiere

Jack Dylan Grazer: The men were more than holding their own on this red carpet, as proved by young Jack who rocked this Roberto Cavali blazer and denim jeans comb with matching crimson threads thistle embroidery, the Salvatore Ferragamo sneakers were a cute finishing touch.

Faithe Herman: This might just be the cutest thing I have ever seen.  Faithe’s had a real princess moment wearing a custom Rc Caylan Atelier gown.

Credit: Getty

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Love Ball Arabia

Love Ball Arabia

Darren Criss Joins The Balmain Army In Doha

Darren Criss Joins The Balmain Army In Doha

9 Responses to ‘Shazam!’ LA Premiere

1. Caroline March 31, 2019 at 3:19 pm #

All the ladies look good.

2. Real Nat39 March 31, 2019 at 3:19 am #

Asher Anhel – an impeccably put together look and well-styled hair – sharp in the standout suit.

3. CreoleLady March 31, 2019 at 12:29 am #

Ok, who knew, butterflies (!) Stunning. Jack is also fab as is Meagan.Though the dress looks two sizes too big, Faithe”s princess moment is precious, so cute. Zachary’s silvering hair becomes him.

• phee March 31, 2019 at 5:04 am #

Butterflies!…. on a suit!…. right? dang its beautiful. and he looks so perfect.

And I have to say Zachary’s silvering hair is highly appealing lol

4. phee March 30, 2019 at 11:19 pm #

Asher Angel.
    omg. he has a slot in my BDMOTY list. LOVE that suit!!!
    Love those butterflies. love his styling. wow.

Jack has also gone slightly different and Im appreciative of it….although I will never love sneakers.

Faithe, I mean, seriously adorable!!

• Real Nat39 March 31, 2019 at 4:02 am #

I’m putting Asher Angel on my BDMOTY worthy watch as well – from the color and print to the well-chosen non-generic shoes, tie pin, and perfectly-styled hair – a standout and impeccably executed look.

5. Amanda F March 30, 2019 at 10:37 pm #

The men are killing it on this red carpet! I am not sure I love Megan Good’s dress it reminds me of something from Dancing with the Stars but those killer gams and the dazzling smile could carry anything off. Grace is most definitely my fave of the ladies – loving the colour combo and the beautiful easy simplicity of the gown and by the look on Faithe’s face she is definitely living her princess dream!

• TeaAtTwo March 30, 2019 at 10:57 pm #

Sorry Zachary, but I’m looking at Asher’s and Jack’s outfits. Particularly Asher’s look has a music star swag.

• aa March 31, 2019 at 2:32 am #

I love what the men are wearing in this roundup.

Grace’s red dress is beautiful while Faithe looks adorable! Her smile elevates this look for me. Not really feeling the outfits of the other ladies in here.