Menu

February 22, 2019

Vanity Fair And Lancôme Toast Women In Hollywood

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Vanity Fair And Lancôme Toast Women In Hollywood

Lupita Nyong’oTaylor Hill and Zendaya Coleman were joined at the Vanity Fair And Lancôme Toast Women In Hollywood event on Thursday (February 21) in LA, by three more gorgeous girls.

Rumer Willis:  It’s safe to say that Rumer’s style hasn’t always gone down too well, but I believe this Silvia Tcherassi ‘Peonia’ dress deserves a place in her hall of fame.

Tiffany Haddish:   Suiting continues to be the preferred option for Tiffany. Her Michael Kors Collection Spring 2019 look is study on modern tailoring.  I much prefer Tiffany when she keeps things simple like this. A Jimmy Choo Celeste clutch completed her look.

Olivia Munn:  Going monochrome in nude Designers Remix suit and Nanushka bodysuit, this was a unfamiliar silhouette for Olivia. I’m sure you’ve noticed that she has been doing a lot of experimenting of late, so how does this look styled with an Okhtein bag fair?

Credit: Getty

, , , , ,

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features 2019 Essence Black Women In Hollywood Awards

2019 Essence Black Women In Hollywood Awards

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features MACRO Pre-Oscar Party 2019

MACRO Pre-Oscar Party 2019

6 Responses to Vanity Fair And Lancôme Toast Women In Hollywood

1. Caroline February 22, 2019 at 10:39 pm #

Rumer and Tiffany look good.

2. TeaAtTwo February 22, 2019 at 7:18 pm #

I like Rumer’s dress though it reminds me of a Brock look. I’m feeling either suit look. I think pulling the sleeves down on Tiffany’s look may have made it feel less TV presenter. A combination of drudge hue and the cut feel very bland.

• meme February 22, 2019 at 7:32 pm #

I like Rumer’s dress too but it reminds me of Zac Posen.

• NYFW February 23, 2019 at 12:22 am #

Warning: Looks like these two comments are coming from the same person… Are you both part of a disinformation campaign??? FYI, the designs of Silvia Tcherassi are more original than Brock Collection’s and less boring than Zac Posen’s, a talented designer turned reality star.

• TeaAtTwo February 23, 2019 at 9:40 am #

Omg, two people having sharing a similar opinion on a dress. Must be Russian government agents. No one claimed either designer owned the style of dress just that it was familiar. I’m open to seeing more from this designer without prejudice of opinion on their work.

• NYFW February 23, 2019 at 3:11 pm #

It’s totally loud and clear. The composition, the intention, the motivation, and the timing are totally evident. “It reminds me of” a coordinated effort. Please people don’t bring chaos and disinformation to this nice, trusted, superb RCFA community, built by an amazing and talented woman.