Menu

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Dua Lipa In Christopher Kane - The BRIT Awards 2019

It was a busy night for Dua Lipa and her stylist, as she racked up four wardrobe changes at The Brit Awards 2019 in London on Wednesday (February 20).

Red Carpet: This Christopher Kane lace bodice cupcake dress from the Fall 2019 collection wasn’t an easy one to pull off. I love the dynamic contrast. I feel like Dua just about makes it work, although I don’t feel believe this feeling will be shared by the majority.

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Dua Lipa In Chanel - The BRIT Awards 2019

Performance: As we all know crop top and hot pants are pretty standard when it comes to performances by female singers. Dua’s embroidered and bedazzled look was courtesy of Chanel’s Spring 2019 collection.

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Dua Lipa In Saint Laurent - The BRIT Awards 2019

Press Room: This Saint Laurent Spring 2019 mini with a gigantic bow at the back was her best look of the night, even though I’m not a fan of platform shoes. I love how Saint Laurent fuses their signature rock ‘n’ roll flair with a theatrical style that references the ’80s within this piece, yet the look doesn’t feel dated.

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Dua Lipa In Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture - The BRIT Awards 2019

After-Party: This look felt a little all over the place for me, with the track pants bringing down the look. Had she worn the full Jean Paul Gaultier Fall 2018 Haute Couture look, this would’ve been her best look of the night.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , ,

Rihanna's Cushnie Robyn Dress

Rihanna’s Cushnie Robyn Striped Dress

L.K. Bennett Spring 2019 Offer

L.K. Bennett Spring 2019 Offer

10 Responses to Dua Lipa In Christopher Kane, Chanel, Saint Laurent & Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture – The BRIT Awards 2019

1. phee February 22, 2019 at 2:28 am #

All bad.
    The first one is esp ugly.

The Saint Laurent dress is really cute. Ruined by those hideous shoes.

2. TeaAtTwo February 21, 2019 at 9:13 pm #

I’m surprised myself that I like the Kane dress. Unless the performance set had a beach theme then I don’t like the Chanel look. The Saint Laurent look reminds me of a towel on this occasion but I’m more sold on the model. If she had pulled up the Gaultier jacket covering the bra then I’d be more inclined to like the look. It looks sloppy as is.

3. Kimma February 21, 2019 at 5:35 pm #

I only have time for the Saint Laurent

• Adrian February 21, 2019 at 10:55 pm #

ONLY

4. Caroline February 21, 2019 at 4:52 pm #

No to everything.

5. JHH February 21, 2019 at 4:42 pm #

The Saint Laurent is cute, despite the shoes, on Dua and the performance piece is great. The Christopher Kane looks like the skirt is too tight so he had to unzip it. It’s quite an ugly look IMO. I agree that the after party look is all over the place. A simple switch of the track pants to simple, very slim black pants would have helped fix that.

6. Ruth February 21, 2019 at 4:28 pm #

As I said earlier, bows are so hot right now. Bows are the number 1 fashion trend of 2019.
    How many bows have we seen from the golden globes to the sag awards to the Baftas.

Dua looks good in every outfit especially the short mini dress with the giant bow

7. Cris February 21, 2019 at 4:17 pm #

I don’t like her style. She should find a new stylist. I never pay attention to her red carpet looks. I don’t think they represent her. They’re not flattering at all.

She’s still trying to figure out what direction to go into, so she wears whatever…

8. Vizual Ninja February 21, 2019 at 3:44 pm #

They are all a bit too much for me. I only like the Saint Laurent, except the shoes, it’s a cute look.

9. meme February 21, 2019 at 3:26 pm #

The first one looks cheap to me. The Chanel is fine for a performance. The Gaultier is great on the runway, not on Dua. So poorly styled.