Menu

February 20, 2019 Best Dressed

Rihanna’s Best Red Carpet Moments At The BRITS

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Rihanna’s Best Moments At The BRITS

Rihanna will not be attending The BRITs this evening as she’s busy building her makeup and fashion empire.

I will miss the drama she would always bring to this event; 2011 was most definitely her year.

Do you agree?

, , , ,

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Halle Berry In Ruth E Carter - 2019 Costume Designers Guild Awards

Halle Berry In Sebastian Gunawan Couture – 2019 Costume Designers Guild Awards

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Chloe Grace Moretz In Louis Vuitton - 'Greta' New York Screening

Chloe Grace Moretz In Louis Vuitton – ‘Greta’ New York Screening

6 Responses to Rihanna’s Best Red Carpet Moments At The BRITS

1. Amy February 21, 2019 at 10:48 am #

The ODLR was lovely despite being too tight on the bust.
    I also dig the Kamali as a performance piece. It moved so well when she was dancing

2. TeaAtTwo February 20, 2019 at 8:59 pm #

The Dior gown is divine and I love it but it feels a little deflated from what remember it as. The Givenchy look on her as stood the test of time perfectly.

3. Vizual Ninja February 20, 2019 at 2:45 pm #

The good ol days lol….she looks awesome in almost all these looks. I do miss her major moments but like you said she’s busy building her empire, her focus is elsewhere. I like the D&G and the Norma.

4. meme February 20, 2019 at 2:40 pm #

I like the Oscar de la Renta but smooshed pushed up boobs kind of ruins it. The rest is boring for Rhianna

5. Camilla February 20, 2019 at 2:08 pm #

Her 2016 looks were not my thing, the others are all interesting (the 1st is very fresh-faced cute)

• Camilla February 20, 2019 at 3:42 pm #

Her Givenchy is the best with regards to fit though, must be said.