Menu

February 8, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Dua Lipa In Marc Jacobs, Alexander Wang & Calvin Klein – Pre-Grammy Events

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon Features Dua Lipa in Marc Jacobs

Dua Lipa has been making the rounds at events ahead of the Grammys on Sunday (February 10).

Grammy’s Press: She was full of femininity in a flouncy Marc Jacobs Spring 2019 ensemble. It’s unshrinking in its girlishness but didn’t become saccharine. The billowing pleated trousers provide some structure against the voluminous top and embellished Paco Rabanne bag.
Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon Features Dua Lipa in Alexander Wang

Warner Music Pre-Grammy Celebration: From whimsical to edgy, she exuded downtown rocker cool with a slight western twist in Alexander Wang Spring 2019 and Delfina Delettrez jewels. It could have been a brilliant performance piece, but it made for a memorable black carpet turn.

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon Features Dua Lipa in calvin klein

Spotify ‘Best New Artist 2019’ Party: She showed serious leg in Calvin Klein Spring 2019. It’s a quirky look with the mannish blazer and tie-dye separates. The details on the uneven hem will likely be the thing that perplexes people the most. Did you miss the harness?

Credit: Vogue.com, Instagram & Getty

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon Features Ferragamo launches #Gancini

Ferragamo Launches #Gancini

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon Features The Attico NYFW Dinner

The Attico NYFW Dinner

22 Responses to Dua Lipa In Marc Jacobs, Alexander Wang & Calvin Klein – Pre-Grammy Events

1. Guest April 9, 2019 at 12:50 am #

2. Guest April 9, 2019 at 12:50 am #

I only like the first look but other two fit in with her style well.

3. Guest April 9, 2019 at 12:50 am #

She doesnt wear the first one well at all. The bag is silly addition and the pants are way too long and baggy at the bottom.

the second fits her style the best I think. She looks way more authentic in the rocker outfit than the sweetness of the first. I like it alot for her surprisingly!

the third is not so good. The skirt hem is annoying me. And no to the harness….why would designers all copy each other with that horrendous idea?

4. Guest April 9, 2019 at 12:50 am #

I adore the first outfit. Everything about it screams spring.

Her pants look fine to me, they are billowy but they sit on the ground, not sweep or puddle.

5. Guest April 9, 2019 at 12:50 am #

She looks so statuesque in the first look, but those pants. Nope — she needs a tailor or some hemming tape. Second is great for a Grammy event and the third is horrible.

6. Guest April 9, 2019 at 12:50 am #

WOW that 1st look..the drama, the pose, the effect – fashionable, current, full of flair – a strong BDOTW contender.

7. Guest April 9, 2019 at 12:50 am #

The first look is JOY as fashion

8. Guest April 9, 2019 at 12:50 am #

She is killing all three looks! Gorgeous and all so different. Can’t wait to see what she wears to the main event.

9. Guest April 9, 2019 at 12:50 am #

Love the Marc Jacobs trousers but again, they are way too long. Don’t like the top at all.

The Alexander Wang is fierce and perfect for a Grammy event.

The Calvin Klein makes me weep. Whatever happened to the sleek, clean lines and beautiful clothes? This outfit is a mess and that blazer looks like H&M.

10. Guest April 9, 2019 at 12:50 am #

I like the top in the MJ look, I just wish the pants were a better fit. The AW isn’t my taste but she is selling it. And I don’t understand what’s going with the CK look.

11. Guest April 9, 2019 at 12:50 am #

I only like the first look.

12. Hailey February 9, 2019 at 7:49 pm #

13. Adrian February 9, 2019 at 2:25 pm #

The first look is JOY as fashion

14. Real Nat39 February 9, 2019 at 12:32 am #

15. JHH February 8, 2019 at 8:57 pm #

16. brat February 8, 2019 at 8:37 pm #

I adore the first outfit. Everything about it screams spring.

17. phee February 8, 2019 at 7:54 pm #

18. TeaAtTwo February 8, 2019 at 5:45 pm #

I only like the first look but other two fit in with her style well.

19. Caroline February 8, 2019 at 4:38 pm #

I only like the first look.

• Jerusa February 8, 2019 at 4:50 pm #

20. Vizual Ninja February 8, 2019 at 4:11 pm #

21. meme February 8, 2019 at 3:52 pm #

The Alexander Wang is fierce and perfect for a Grammy event.