Menu

20.11.18

Spotify’s 2nd Annual Secret Genius Awards

Spotify's 2nd Annual Secret Genius Awards

Bebe Rexha and Kelly Rowland proved that black is far from one-note at Spotify’s 2nd Annual Secret Genius Awards on Friday (November 16) in LA.

Bebe Rexha: With all the women’s suiting we’ve seen, I loved this flirty sartorial twist on the tuxedo mini from the Alessandra Rich Fall 2018 collection paired with leggings. I would venture to say the necklace and giant Brian Atwood platforms weren’t necessary. But, I did love her hot-pink lip.

Kelly Rowland: How striking is this custom Azzi & Osta jumpsuit that was like a wearable sculpture — and fit her to perfection. Narcisa Pheres carved jade diamond earrings and a Tyler Ellis clutch perfected the dynamic, undulating look.

Alessandra Rich Crystal-Embellished Satin-Trimmed Peplum Blazer

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Erykah Badu In Rick Owens - 2018 Soul Train Awards

Erykah Badu In Rick Owens – 2018 Soul Train Awards

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

8 Responses to Spotify’s 2nd Annual Secret Genius Awards

1. Caroline November 20, 2018 at 5:22 pm #

No to both from me.

2. Fanny November 20, 2018 at 4:07 pm #

That jumpsuit looks amazing on Kelly. Great earrings too.

3. Linda Evans November 20, 2018 at 3:41 pm #

I love the jumpsuit very much. It looks fantastic. The earrings are very also very beautiful, but I would prefer to wear higher heels with this outfit.

4. MW November 20, 2018 at 9:36 am #

Kelly looks gorgeous! Those earrings are fabulous and the fit of that jumpsuit is really good. Don’t like Bebe’s outfit at all, it is very dated. Shoes are obviously horrible.

5. TeaAtTwo November 20, 2018 at 9:35 am #

I like Kelly’s look. Every element of Bebe’s styling here just makes the blazer look cheap.

6. phee November 20, 2018 at 3:10 am #

Certainly this is a personal best from Bebe…probably wouldn’t of recognized her either…she looks well put together considering…
    except the shoes, they are hideous, which is a shame.

Kelly looks great. I love the detail on her outfit.

7. JHH November 20, 2018 at 3:02 am #

This could be the best that I have ever seen Bebe look. I am choosing to pretend that I did not see the shoes. I think that the ruffles on Kelly’s jumpsuit should have gradually ended slightly above her waist. The lower ruffles are not doing anything for her. She looks good but this could have been much better. Her earrings and hair are gorgeous.

8. Vizual Ninja November 20, 2018 at 2:38 am #

Almost didn’t recognise Bebe, she’s on a bit of a roll, good by her standards, but hate the shoes. Kelly looks gorgeous, love that jumpsuit.